Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (123035 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2017
masterdamian:
I'm new here on nairaland...been wandering why some of my friends are almost addicted to reading nairaland everyday...and I must say your write up was extraordinarily superb....now I know why my friends log on here everday...loved this story...suspense was killing...guess I've found a new hobby

To have commented makes you another extraordinary person.

Thank you for reading
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pinkfeet:
nice work,
cbella u ave done a great work on dis story .

kudos to u jare ...

everything that start with bitter will surely end up wit happyness.

happy ending ....

cbella God will give u more wisdom .

And also thanks to people who support cbella wit their comment and likes .

pearl05 i saw ur mention but am busy dat is the reason why i did not reply since all dis days . pearl05 now dat cbella ave end the story wat will u read at night.

I'm waiting for cbella's born day.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by masterdamian(m): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2017
cbella:

To have commented makes you another extraordinary person.

Thank you for reading
Thank you and you're welcome... Pls I'd love to know when you start another literature
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2017
masterdamian:

Thank you and you're welcome... Pls I'd love to know when you start another literature

Sure!! Already on its way... Will mention you then
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by dannygood: 4:45am On Sep 25, 2017
@OP Cbella kiss

More oil to ur brain, more wisdom, more knowledge and more fore sight to always see what to write on is my wish to u.

Permission to share ur story in whatsapp ma
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2017
dannygood:
@OP Cbella kiss

More oil to ur brain, more wisdom, more knowledge and more fore sight to always see what to write on is my wish to u.

Permission to share ur story in whatsapp ma

Amen and that's alright! So far as I'm given credit for it.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by dannygood: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2017
cbella:

Amen and that's alright! So far as I'm given credit for it.
Your credit can never be overruled

Thanks

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by tsquare299(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Great work, keep it up and more grace.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2017
tsquare299:
Great work, keep it up and more grace.

Thanks
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2017
cbella:

Thanks

When is your next birthday ma?
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pearl05:

When is your next birthday ma?

Next year probably!!

It's almost ready..... Waiting on my sick editor and stylishly recuperating as well
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
cbella:

Next year probably!!

It's almost ready..... Waiting on my sick editor and stylishly recuperating as well

Sick editor? The one that said it will take her probably a year to be fit? Please the person doesn't want to do the work if you ask me. Let's have it like that please.

Permit me to pick a new birthday date for you.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pearl05:

Sick editor? The one that said it will take her probably a year to be fit? Please the person doesn't want to do the work if you ask me. Let's have it like that please.

Permit me to pick a new birthday date for you.

Lolzxxx.... Ma'm! Let me refer you to another story! PLEASE

She's really sick tho!
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
cbella:

Lolzxxx.... Ma'm! Let me refer you to another story! PLEASE

She's really sick tho!

I wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by dannygood: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
@cbella I can help u do editing free of charge

While giving credit to the writer what should I use?
Loudest thought or Cbella, if any alternative Pls state

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
dannygood:
@cbella I can help u do editing free of charge

While giving credit to the writer what should I use?
Loudest thought or Cbella, if any alternative Pls state

Loudest thought is fine dannygood... Thanks in advance, will contact you, though I have done most part of it since I didn't get anyone before now but dont let Pearl05 see the editing part pls!!
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by dannygood: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2017
cbella:

Loudest thought is fine dannygood... Thanks in advance, will contact you, though I have done most part of it since I didn't get anyone before now but dont let Pearl05 see the editing part pls!!

I did it this way

A story by cbella
Courtesy: Loudest thoughts
Tittle: No More Room For Love

I contacted ur email before now for the story but no reply. The story can not be gotten from nairaland cos it's pinned to the site.
I got it anyway! But very stressful fittering out the coding.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2017
dannygood:
I did it this way

A story by cbella
Courtesy: Loudest thoughts
Tittle: No More Room For Love

I contacted ur email before now for the story but no reply. The story can not be gotten from nairaland cos it's pinned to the site.
I got it anyway! But very stressful fittering out the coding.

That's fine, dannygood!!!!! oh sorry but i'm glad you figured it out, i replied twice to your mail but i guess you didnt get it.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
So this thread is still here, well i promised a new story on my next birthday even when i knew my next birthday would take years to come.

Well, that story has been ready long ago, it went through a lot of Ctrl and D then Shift and the Recycle bin until i almost decided not to release it. i'm still in the phase.

The bottom line is we could start any moment from this year grin shocked

Pearl05, thanks( don't come and launch next)

EvaJael, thanks for the go ahead wink (you understand)

Gloryejims, lets get ready to roll

Pinkfeet, "yellofeet", hope you are ready.

Purple25, my personal personal person!!!!!! i can't forget love and snake tho.

Deejah, so you still haven't started that story.

2 Likes

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by 1marking(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmm So When Is The Story Starting Madam Cbella
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
1marking:
Hmmm So When Is The Story Starting Madam Cbella

lol
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pinkfeet: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
cbella:
So this thread is still here, well i promised a new story on my next birthday even when i knew my next birthday would take years to come.

Well, that story has been ready long ago, it went through a lot of Ctrl and D then Shift and the Recycle bin until i almost decided not to release it. i'm still in the phase.

yes

let go there
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pinkfeet:

yes

let go there

lol...false Alarm
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
cbella:

Present ma, I promise not to push you too much.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pearl05:

Present ma, I promise not to push you too much.

lol......knowing you! let me just close my mind grin
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
cbella:

Yaay cbella, you're the best...
I'm so sitting in front
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gloryejims:

Yaay cbella, you're the best...
I'm so sitting in front

lolzxx... please don't shout!!! i haven't started yet
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by EvaJael(f): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
cbella:

Sure I understand. I cant wait for your birthday

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
EvaJael:

Sure I understand. I cant wait for your birthday

lol....next year cheesy
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by oldschooljam(f): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=cbella post=60308851]

Sorry i just saw this, too much stress i guess.

oldschooljam, Forgive.

Unfortunately i have unfinished works piling up, but managed to Finish one sometime ago( Love me Again) https://www.nairaland.com/3904275/love-me-again-loudest-thoughts

Will do well and mention you next time i upload

No problem tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
cbella:

lol....next year cheesy

I read up our story again. This is amazing darling and I couldn't stop laughing grin with all the comments .

When are you giving us another one ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.