Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose (787 Views)

Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / $1b To Fight Boko Haram: PDP Asks FG To Apologise To Nigerians / APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by sarrki(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has described the All Progressives Congress as Boko Haram.

He said PDP is now a religion highly loved by all Nigerians.

He made this statement at the ongoing PDP National Non-elective convention at the Eagles Square, Abuja.

Fayose was accompanied to the venue by his supporters, who were seen displaying his campaign posters with the inscription, ‘Ayo Fayose for President.’

APC is Boko Haram, PDP is a religion – Fayose

Giving his goodwill message, Fayose said he would be at the presidential villa to receive Nigerians in 2019.

“APC is Boko Haram. PDP is now a religion in Nigeria. Congratulations to PDP supporters over 2019. When you come to the villa, I’ll be there to receive you,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/12/apc-boko-haram-pdp-religion-fayose/
Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by sarrki(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Didn't expect less from you

The way you left Cubana yesterday 3:30am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by Frankenstein: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:
Didn't expect less from you

The way you left Cubana yesterday 3:30am
Patriot!

Please click, like and share my story at the literature section.

Thanks a lot!
Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by lilwheezy1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by sarrki(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Frankenstein:
Patriot!

Please click, like and share my story at the literature section.

Thanks a lot!

.ok
Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by Garrithe1st: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jonathan's NSA Azazi blames PDP for Boko Haram attacks

The National Security Adviser, Owoye Azazi, says the current escalation of insecurity in the country, particularly the rampaging
activities of the dreaded extremist sect, Boko Haram, is traceable to some undemocratic practices by the political parties during elections, especially the ruling People’s
Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr. Azazi, who was speaking at the on-
going South-South Economic Summit in
Asaba, Delta State, said the festering
insecurity in the north eastern part of the
country, which has been exacerbated by the
frequent and deadly attacks of the extremist
Boko Haram sect across the country, could
be traced to the politics of exclusion of the
PDP in the region.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ha ha... reminds of the current noise "resume or resign" .. everybody's catching feelings for 2019. Nobody is thinking.

When the Buhari win again .. the circles continues.. FFk and Fayose got get tv show. (The biggest fool)

1 Like

Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by Garrithe1st: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Only illiterates, Pigs, idi*ts, imps, simpletons and iPod youths take Fayose seriously.

grin
Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
PDP a religion of LOOTERS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by Frankenstein: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:
.ok
Thanks a lot.
Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by sarrki(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:
Jonathan's NSA Azazi blames PDP for Boko Haram attacks

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html

PDp is not good as a party also bad as an opposition party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by obonujoker(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Only demonic islamists will vote for Buhari ever again....
Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by Garrithe1st: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
obonujoker:
Only demonic islamists will vote for Buhari ever again....

I'm a Christian and I'll vote for Buhari again.

Now you can go and die..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by holatin(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
BASKET MOUTH DON START TO LEAK AGAIN OOOO OOOOO

1 Like

Re: APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:
Only illiterates, Pigs, idi*ts, imps, simpletons and iPod youths take Fayose seriously.

grin
Really? Then why are you posting upandan?
Don't mention me because I wouldn't respond

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu, A "Small Boy" But Master Of The Big Men In Nigeria / Winston Churchill - Quotes To Nnamdi Kanu / Man Murders Two Friends To Fund His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.