Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos (3575 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by applehead100(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim and her sisters are dazzling; identified by distinctive features they still hold their resemblance.

Just like Juliet, the other two sisters are beautiful sights to behold.

And being referred to as "African Kardashian Sisters", I think they have given the real Kardashians a tight competition.

Check them out! Let us know what you think?

See more photos here: http://www.innonews24.com/2017/08/juliet-ibrahim-and-sisters-throws.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by Seguntimmy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
I shud now.....

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
undecided atleast they aint made of plastic

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
Beautiful ladies
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by edoboy33(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
I wish I can have one of them in my life
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by PehaKaso: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by remi1444: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
savagery toh bad.... grin the ibrahim doesnt have a dad that has BOOBBS.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by Lordapson23(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Actually finer than d edited Kardashians
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by PROWESX(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by acenazt: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kardashians na price tag gals. The type with made in china
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by Sebastine1994(m): 2:20am On Aug 13, 2017
We need the confirmation of people to confirm we are beautiful. You might be the most beautiful in your area but when you attend a UNIVERSITY, your beauty is nothing compared to other girls. So you start using more make up and foundation to up your game. But after 10 years beauty is no longer first priority. Some desperate boys would want to take advantage of you by commenting on your beauty. Our madam here is a beautiful lady when compared to most nigerian ladies. She would get more attention because of her arab facial looks. But going to challenge a Kadashian is like inviting your good to a wrestling match
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Sisters Throw Beauty Competition To The Kardashians - Photos by 400billionman: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2017
Hoekay
Next !!

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Kisa Gbekle Shook The Entire Social Media When She Releas / Nicki, Amber & More; Show Of Shame At This Year's Mtv Vma's (photos Inside) / Why I Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji- Actress, Ruth Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.