Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London (970 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by NaijaNewsPapers: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by lilwheezy1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by MisterGrace: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
See how they are fattening him up. Not good for his heart.

We didn't elect this man to take pictures all through the year.

But is it by force to be president?

After all it is already in his CV.

NB: From the indications in the pictures, his faces are swollen, perhaps as a result of the fattening supplements.
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by happney65: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmmmm..Give it to APC..They are grandmasters of.Propaganda..They released these pictures the same day the opposition PDP is having a mini convention or what do they call it..A means of diverting attention from that.A round of applause on that..

However,the picture above might not even be recent..I can never ever believe anything from APC most especially seeing oga Lie in the Background..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
What are they doing there
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by dahaz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
sai baba sai buharii
Get well soon mr president
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by three: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
It is clear that these ones including mai supposed gaskiya have utter disregard for Nigerians
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by TheFreeOne: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Photo president.

Buboo and his gang of media propagandist aides.
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by PehaKaso: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Where were you when gej was there for four six years?

was there light?

Almost all the local gvt in bornu state were under the control of bokoharam,Alison maduekwu was busy buying the world while dasuki was busy sharing the money meant for arms to fight bokoharam.

Were you not yet born?

while these things were happening gej was supervising.

Fuel disappeared from our filling stations.

Peg,army chiefs,ministers,PDP senators,fayose,ffk etc were busy looting.

Iam sure you lost voice then.

Hypocrite!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by vedaxcool(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
happney65:
Hmmmmm..Give it to APC..They are grandmasters of.Propaganda..They released these pictures the same day the opposition PDP is having a mini convention or what do they call it..A means of diverting attention from that.A round of applause on that..

However,the picture above might not even be recent..I can never ever believe anything from APC most especially seeing oga Lie in the Background..

Pdp sinpartiser

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by mmb(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Igbos right now...

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by Garrithe1st: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mr.President, Pigs and Idiots waiting for you to die are dying daily. Some died in Ozubulu, one died in Abia State some days back.

Pls come back soon before the Jewish Ugandans will be exterminated from Nigeria.

grin cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
NaijaNewsPapers:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-hc1c9NC5hxw/WY8wAg5xjgI/AAAAAAAAEow/PXSPJrXYeVELMKjp5CcSCdtiR0XF_ZhOwCLcBGAs/s640/B4.jpg[/img]

Photos below shows that Ailing President Buhari received a delegation of media aides at the Abuja House in London.

More photos;

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/08/photonews-lai-mohammed-and-others-visit.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-v0q9EP4PeN8/WY8wAHqOCrI/AAAAAAAAEoo/6v5FSdus5QYskTvgvKuchfbhDb1cuj9ZwCLcBGAs/s640/B.jpg[/img]Many people from the east may not like this,they may call it propaganda as usual just because the dilector said buhari will died in London.

Just wait soon flatinis will arrive.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-pOXKQVFZCdY/WY8wAD-jDNI/AAAAAAAAEos/KqbPu-9miOIUe4yiUbosviam7CqQDeKmACLcBGAs/s640/B3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-hc1c9NC5hxw/WY8wAg5xjgI/AAAAAAAAEow/PXSPJrXYeVELMKjp5CcSCdtiR0XF_ZhOwCLcBGAs/s640/B4.jpg[/img]
The man go surprised the haters,he will come back to lock the thieves up,Nnamdi will go back to kuje while Alison will rot in jail in London.

Pmb will continued to be a bone in their neck till 2024. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Photo president.

Buboo and his gang of media propagandist aides.
He is not in the morgue as you wished. grin

But come o,why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
What are they doing there
Laghing at Nnamdi kanu's future
in Nigeria.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by DonVikings: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Laghing at Nnamdi kanu's future
in Nigeria.

grin
Great reply! grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by lilwheezy1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Where were you when gej was there for four six years?

was there light?

Almost all the local gvt in bornu state were under the control of bokoharam,Alison maduekwu was busy buying the world while dasuki was busy sharing the money meant for arms to fight bokoharam.

Were you not yet born?

while these things were happening gej was supervising.

Fuel disappeared from our filling stations.

Peg,army chiefs,ministers,PDP senators,fayose,ffk etc were busy looting.

Iam sure you lost voice then.

Hypocrite!

Hey man , no insults please , arent you tired of this , jumping in support of all these greedy rich ppl with your empty stomach while they feed on the future of your kids ,i don't care about GEJ OR PMB AND ANY OTHER THIEVING NIGERIAN POLITICIAN Man you need to wake up and Change your mindset , THAT'S WHAT I PREACH
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by henchamb(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Aunty lizard is there
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by happney65: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedaxcool:

Pdp sinpartiser
Am not even a Fan of any of them..Just saying it the way it is..QED
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by Garrithe1st: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
MisterGrace:
See how they are fattening him up. Not good for his heart.

We didn't elect this man to take pictures all through the year.

But is it by force to be president?

After all it is already in his CV.

NB: From the indications in the pictures, his faces are swollen, perhaps as a result of the fattening supplements.

Illiterate IPOB Pigdiot.

When do you plan to acquire some common sense??

angry
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by MisterGrace: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Illiterate IPOB Pigdiot.

When do you plan to acquire some common sense??

angry

You are a vulture.

I don't like low lives quoting me out of context.

Idiot!
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by Garrithe1st: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
MisterGrace:

You are a vulture.

I don't like low lives quoting me out of context.

Idiot!

Mumu..

Go and read your books joor..

Pigdiot (According to Dilector)

grin
Re: Lai Mohammed And Others Visit Buhari At The Abuja House In London by MisterGrace: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Mumu..

Go and read your books joor..

Pigdiot (According to Dilector)

grin

You lowlife, never you quote me again.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (photos) / I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan / You Would Be Naked If Not For Nigerians – Sagay Fires Back At Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.