Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London (49541 Views)

Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by MossadAgent: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Photos look too staged. I am not buying it. lipsrsealed

Original photo shop done by an amateur zombie propagandist at BMC for zombies only to help cushion the pain of the PDP convention held today at Abuja

Just look as all of the characters in that pic are not even looking in the same direction and none interactive with each other.

Wetin Abike dey find for corner?

Wetin Lai mohammed dey look?

Abeg forget this crap for zombies

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Smartjohns(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:

E pinch am

What is this one saying?

A president that is ill is ill, photos here and there can't change a thing, he should get out, let a physical president rule joor.

#NoToDigitalPresident

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
whya re they laughing...jokers
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by potent5(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Haters every where,people like you will hang themselves when babe come back
Which BABE dey come back?
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by kabaka1: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
see me oh, Buhari looking so sexy. he gets a side chick b4 he comes back grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by MissRaine69(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
That's not a picture of a healthy man. Chemotherapy is not kind to the body.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by vioment: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Come to nigeria and do all that. I am disappointed in you Mr President regardless of the circumstance.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by MossadAgent: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dokilala:
whya re they laughing...jokers

Analyse that pic well

Look at how each of the muthafuckers in that pic are not interacting with each other or looking in the same direction.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Felixtuta(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
URGENT EMPLOYMENT
A newly established company in finance and business research and development, travel and tours, research and healthcare service; request employment into the following;
• Costumer care personal.
• Human resource Manager.
• Quality control Executive.
• Clerk/Front Desk Office Marketers.

HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should forward their details in short text message containing Name, Location, Qualification and phone number to 07055027277 or forward your CV to info4powerlineark@gmail.com See www.powerline-ark.com

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by adeoluwale: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
When will he b full of life in Nigeria!!!
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by ndat(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
DonVikings:
Photos look too staged. I am not buying it. lipsrsealed
chronic effect of Nollywood
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by adesamix(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:
God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

Your Enemies will not know peace
u sound like a baby, it is only u dt voted for him, it is only u he is being governing? try to act as a reasonable man.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by IBreakRules: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
more
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:

Amen!

He is a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by NazNation: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:

When God turn the captivity of Zion they were like them that dream dreams

Lord arise and shine let my enemies be scatter
I too like you Mr sarrki... you are steadfast in your support for buhari just like I am... buhari has brought fear into nigerians and nigerians for once are scared and therefore do the right things... look at how looters are scared etc... buhari will live long to change nigeria, God Gve him more wisdom to change his cabinet nd put better people... buhari means well for this country but the evil in nigeria obstructs this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by sarrki(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
scooby12:

Amen!

He is a good man.

God will bless you too

You are a patriot
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by sarrki(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
NazNation:
I too like you Mr sarrki... you are steadfast in your support for buhari just like I am... buhari has brought fear into nigerians and nigerians for once are scared and therefore do the right things... look at how looters are scared etc... buhari will live long to change nigeria, God Gve him more wisdom to change his cabinet nd put better people... buhari means well for this country but the evil in nigeria obstructs this

Thank you sire

We are patriots
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by wigano: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tell them you are okay that they shd allow you to go home. Are they not aware that you are a president of a country?
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by bal4real: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:
Mr.President, Pigs and Idiots waiting for you to die are dying daily.

Pls come back soon before the Jewish Ugandans will be exterminated from Nigeria.

grin

Daura Don lean finish. See how he be like hanger inside d agbada. Wht a pity, see wht ofe nmanu and arewa give us as president
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by GoldNiagara(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ipods will not like this. P and Is including Nnamdi Kanu will be Peeing in their pants.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Firefire(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
holatin:
son of anger you still dey nairaland ?

long time ooo

Son of perdition, I dey as always.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by pellummy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Who is confusing u,apc and buhari lovers, if he is hale and healthy why? Staying in london, did he want to watch chelsea loss,or is buhari serving jail term, he mst b afraid seein black people ..#ourmumudonpassdo nah done
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by vellie: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oga presido I see You...."
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
sarrki:

Hahahahaha
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Man2utd(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
I can see our Honourable minister for lie
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Anonymous11: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Imagine seeing a picture of a father who left his dysfunctional family back home for months without a word of his return date, and had stopped performing his day to day moral and social duties... then suddenly appeared in a picture laughing away with his friends in a foreign land...

Nigerian Government are morally bankrupt and should be ashamed of themselves to Nigerians, talkless of the rest of the world...

A Government that rules at the expenses of his people from abroad gives me nothing to celebrate about..

Who is fooling who in Nigeria...
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by LockDown69(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
See as the guy fresh for UK
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Magicdon(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
dis picture is arranged, why is buhari at the front? we need a live video. Enough of pictures
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by michony505(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
The pics is not staged! I just watched the video on channels news @ 10
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by smartnero24(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Photo President.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Sanluff: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by raphy(m): 12:11am On Aug 13, 2017
anytime I need a good laugh I WL just log in here..its sure crack up some tym.

I think he is trying to make his waik of faith.

see how he step forward in style n those yeye ministers r cracking up n clapping as if he was lame before.

I wish him a quick recovery.
goodmorning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.