Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med (482 Views)

SGF Will Tell Osinbajo That You Want His Position, Buhari Tells Visiting Women / ‘i’m Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Me / 'i'm Okay, I Only Need To Obey Doctors Orders' -president Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med by Ulucollins: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'M OKAY, ONLY NEED TO OBEY DOCTORS’ ORDERS, PRESIDENT BUHARI TELLS VISITING MEDIA TEAM

President Muhammadu Buhari says there is tremendous improvement in his health, indeed, he wishes to return home, "but I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than more below>>>

http://www.scholarscircle.com.ng/2017/08/im-okay-only-need-to-obey-doctors.html?m=1

Re: I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med by Ulucollins: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good news to all Nigerians and APC....
Re: I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med by Yeligray(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med by Nwodosis(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
If it is true that Buhari is fit, Buhari that love power, will discharge himself and sign against medical advice!
Re: I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med by xendra: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
well then the doctor needs to tell you to resign.
Re: I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med by Ulucollins: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
He is well and up and doing.... Biafrans won't accept it
Re: I'm Okay, Only Need To Obey Doctors’ Orders, President Buhari Tells Visiting Med by Ulucollins: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'M OKAY, ONLY NEED TO OBEY DOCTORS’ ORDERS, PRESIDENT BUHARI TELLS VISITING MEDIA TEAM

President Muhammadu Buhari says there is tremendous improvement in his health, indeed, he wishes to return home, "but I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than more below>>>

http://www.scholarscircle.com.ng/2017/08/im-okay-only-need-to-obey-doctors.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

41 Billion An Act Of Economic Slavery. Iyc / Buhari's Speech Today: Nigerians Can Live Anywhere / Malabu Oil Saga: Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Ignores Reps Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.