Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention (24537 Views)

2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition / PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says / PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 – Fayose Assures, Reacts To Court Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by landlaw2: 1:52am On Aug 13, 2017
How is Mr good luck going to get himself into power. When he has been disqualified

Good luck Jonathan has to first go and apply for Visa to enter nigeria before, he talk about president.

Good luck Jonathan is from the biafra. The biafra voted to leave Abuja. In 2015. It means.. they. Can not enter into Abuja
Good luck Jonathan is not even qualify to run to sit in abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBN2i5YwoA

El Rufia at the Nigerian embassy.

We should be arresting and jailing igbo people. By now.

They be throwing all biafra in jail.. anywhere they find them in Nigeria

Biafra has to get Visa to enter nigeria

Banks should freeze all money and asset belong to biafra. For National security reason.

All banks should have remove biafra from their management ,, all companies should have remove biafra from their management

[img]http://www.nationalhelm.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Capture-18-672x446.png[/img]

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Smartjob1(f): 2:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Me:

Say that again?

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by sapele914(m): 2:14am On Aug 13, 2017
ProWalker:

Baba, I know you and Barcanista are completely without any scruple of poilical leaning or tendency, it's all about the crumbs
At all at all na em bad pass,half loaf is better than none.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by totorimi: 3:09am On Aug 13, 2017
If only we will ever witness again a free and fair election in Nigeria under APC. One thing is certain with the abysmal performance of this APC they will resort to the mother of all rigging to remain in power. Its not in their character to be transparent and honest. Just see how lies come out naturally from them. Their campaign promises which they made without any force in broad day light they denied it. Even bubu we cannot see or hear from they say he is hale and hearthy, OK resume work now they resort to violence.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Amuluonyenaego: 4:56am On Aug 13, 2017
He likes watching cartoons, get well soon sir. [color=#000099]
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by tonguengineer(m): 5:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Yes, your duty is to pray for Mr. President's quick recovery not trying to find out what ailment he's treating. The earlier he returns to smoke out the corrupt elements from Nigeria, the better for us all.
What kind of nincompoop are u
How will u say a citizen business is to pray for the vegetable who refuse to tell us the plague weighing him down

Who does that
If he needs prayer he must tell us the ailment first

BTW.........apshit has even shot themselves in the leg by saying the president don't need anybody's prayer so y re u begging for one here wen ur ogas like liar Mohammed and demi has said the ghost president don't need our prayer

Nawa 4 u oooo
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by supereagle(m): 5:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Both PDP and APC are not reliable, they are bunches of failures.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by yungjezzy: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Am not in support of any political party,buh the fact that this our leaders have turn Nigerian Government to their fathers property still baffles me till now
If proper alliance is formed am sure we will be able to achieve so much,than being in this power drunk era

1 Like

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Peterosky(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Judging from the comments above, it's crystal clear that many Zoogerians enjoy suffering. And that is the reason we found ourselves were we are today. I know that if Buhari comes back to contest for 2019, many will still fall prey to failed man and party who took over the mantle of leadership through propaganda. Labelling the past administration as corrupt but our gullible Nigerians could not see the truth.I weep for my Con3

1 Like

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by aku626(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2017
This could be true cause Nigerians are choiceless sentimental, tribalistic and religious choosers
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by biyams83(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
babachir Lawal is a saint and you are talking about corruption fight.

See
then is he on his sit now? why you people don't think with your brains?

1 Like

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by magzey: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2017
So that you will continue from where you STOPPED?.OLE, BARAWO . i can only Vote for PDP If you make DIEZANI ALLISON Madueke. The presidential candidate.��☺���

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Ten06(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2017
PDP should go and die, they are already planning how they will steal our salaries and allowances again
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Ten06(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Peterosky:
Judging from the comments above, it's crystal clear that many Zoogerians enjoy suffering. And that is the reason we found ourselves were we are today. I know that if Buhari comes back to contest for 2019, many will still fall prey to failed man and party who took over the mantle of leadership through propaganda. Labelling the past administration as corrupt but our gullible Nigerians could not see the truth.I weep for my Con3
The Aboki is far better than the foolish militant who opened our treasury for every dick and Harry to loot

1 Like

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Ten06(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2017
The Aboki is better than the foolish militant who opened our treasury for every dick and Harry to loot

1 Like

Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by moffat(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2017
some idiot will b here supporting evil men, may your life b rule the way buhari is ruling nigeria AMEN!!!!
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by truthstands11: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Insignificant compared to $2.1B arms gate $458m Alison madueke oilgate and patience Jonathan $15M sickgate ..... use you head and acknowledge the stealing of insane proportions your hero of thief and lord of criminal created. Here have some honour.

If all these claims are true and we have recovered them, why is the FG still borrowing up and down to finance projects? They should stop deceiving us.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by OLASUNKONMI(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Jonadaftus is a confirmed idiotic Buffoon

The dunce should comment on the massive theft that took place under his watch.

Shameless 0tuoke drunkard.

grin

Bross.. ...YOU HAVE. MADE MY DAY A GREAT ONE.

JONATHAN. .....IS THE WORLD MOST PRICLESS. .......GOAT BUFFON. .......AND.. .......IN YORUBA. ....AGGUNTON. .....PDP.. .....WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN. angry
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by ehemwhy(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=landlaw2 post=59420143]How is Mr good luck going to get himself into power. When he has been disqualified

Good luck Jonathan has to first go and apply for Visa to enter nigeria before, he talk about president.

Good luck Jonathan is from the biafra. The biafra voted to leave Abuja. In 2015. It means.. they. Can not enter into Abuja
Good luck Jonathan is not even qualify to run to sit in abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFBN2i5YwoA

El Rufia at the Nigerian embassy.

We should be arresting and jailing igbo people. By now.

They be throwing all biafra in jail.. anywhere they find them in Nigeria

Biafra has to get Visa to enter nigeria

Banks should freeze all money and asset belong to biafra. For National security reason.

All banks should have remove biafra from their management ,, all companies should have remove biafra from their management

[img]http://www.nationalhelm.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Capture-18-672x446.png[/img]

Bro what do you intend to achieve with this video clip..e don do
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by OLASUNKONMI(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
biyams83:
then is he on his sit now? why you people don't think with your brains?

Your...... Says it ......YOU ARE TRUELY .....AN ANIMAL. ..CALLED .....JACKALS. ....... grin

Shame on PDP.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Jones4190(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Jones4190:
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a
brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day,
Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.
Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the
feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores.
It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator
continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until
the chicken was completely Unclad.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad
chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket
and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and
started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started
walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept
dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed
him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party
leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up,
starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts
when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they
will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping
you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that,
you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first
place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy
defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the
same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their
predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's
House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts?
People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to
collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see
the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome
Ex- convict James Ibori to South South!
Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those
they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion
Leaders read, understand & digest.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by surgical: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Peterosky:
It is human nature it happened to Jesus Christ. despite his show of love of compassion, healing of the sick e.t.c they still preferred Barnabas to him, people have always loved evil over good, look at women too they preferred the hard guys to the gentlemen, so its not about any unsubstantiated corruption, people just love it the hard way.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by arsenal33: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Thieves want to come back.

to steal what they left behind.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by ransomed: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2017
Aru ! Ezis want to take power to further loot the treasury. We better break Nigeria up than allow looters back. 2019 may be the year of vengeance against the untouchables. The law and corrupt judges will not be able to protect and set them free. We are watching their wicked moves.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by ekpesa(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2017
So proud of APC and their achivment especially in the area of lies, propaganda and forever blame game.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Josmila(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2017
engineerboat:
Myd44, APC will be jittering by now abi

See, PDP can never win the Presidency in this country again, just so you know. They had the opportunity to transform this country, but they personalised it for self aggrandisement.

All I expect them to do is gather themselves at Eagles Square again and tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians for the reckless and heartless looting of our treasury for 16 years.

Right now all I see is them trying to return and run this country to the ground.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by ba7man(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2017
Peterosky:
The current hardship is due to the fallen oil prices.

That's the only fact that made it seem PDP was doing fine.

If you don't know that by now , then ............
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Ngokafor(f): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2017
I dislike Nigerian politics and PDP and APC even more...but while PDP was/is a disappointment,APC is nothing but pure and unadulterated menace and failure..

Therefore if i am asked to choose between these two,i would go for PDP with my nostrils closed.,This is because abstaining because ' both parties are the same' like some people infer would simply pave the way for a menace like APC to carry the day.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Peterosky(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
surgical:
It is human nature it happened to Jesus Christ. despite his show of love of compassion, healing of the sick e.t.c they still preferred Barnabas to him, people have always loved evil over good, look at women too they preferred the hard guys to the gentlemen, so its not about any unsubstantiated
corruption, people just love it the hard way.
.I agree with you. But how long do we continue to be this silly? Just that the suffering in the Con3 is becoming unbearable.Which begs for the need to chart the right course come 2019. Our mumu don do abeg.
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Peterosky(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ten06:

The Aboki is far better than the foolish militant who opened our treasury for every dick and Harry to loot
.Unfortunately those were the lies you were fed with. But it's all a propaganda. A political tool used in deceiving people like you. Now,why is it that of all the corruption songs, no one is yet to be convicted?
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by surgical: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Peterosky:
.I agree with you. But how long do we continue to be this silly? Just that the suffering in the Con3 is becoming unbearable.Which begs for the need to chart the right course come 2019. Our mumu don do abeg.
How do you free some one who does not believe he is in bondage, for liberation of these people you need their consent, if they believed their oppressors are doing them favours, then there is little you can do, because during election they will vote these people back and the cycle continues .
Re: "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention by Codes151(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nothing apc can use to deceive me! Only u they will deserve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Leo Irabo Pays Unscheduled Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Borno / More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.