Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

PHOTO: Obasanjo Ready For Christ Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Obasanjo Ready For Christ Coming (881 Views)

Obasanjo Ready To Write Another Open Letter, Says CNM Has 3 Million Members / PHOTO: Obasanjo Wished President Buhari Happy 78th Birthday On His 75th Birthday / Funny Photo Obasanjo At His Phd Defense At NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Obasanjo Ready For Christ Coming by INTERMAN: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
At apostolic faith

Re: PHOTO: Obasanjo Ready For Christ Coming by Dbolis1: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
INTERMAN or what do you call yourself, you should have at least acknowledged the source you got the pictures and the post from.

It is called an intellectual theft!
Re: PHOTO: Obasanjo Ready For Christ Coming by INTERMAN: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Dbolis1:
INTERMAN or what do you call yourself, you should have at least acknowledged the source you got the pictures and the post from.

It is called an intellectual theft!
so you cannot see the YouTube screen Grab abi?
Re: PHOTO: Obasanjo Ready For Christ Coming by Dbolis1: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Is the Screenshot an acknowledgement?
Re: PHOTO: Obasanjo Ready For Christ Coming by INTERMAN: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Can you see your life lalasticlala and seun.. Punch has carried the info after I posted it here. You would broken the record of been the first to carry it.why doubting Interman --. http://punchng.com/i-want-to-go-to-heaven-says-obasanjo/
Re: PHOTO: Obasanjo Ready For Christ Coming by INTERMAN: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Dbolis1:
Is the Screenshot an acknowledgement?
I posted it online before punch newspaper http://punchng.com/i-want-to-go-to-heaven-says-obasanjo/

(1) (Reply)

NLC Breakaway Faction Blast Oshiomole, Threatens Nationwide Strike In Two Weeks / Will N. Kanu Have Excuse For Troublemaking If FG Wasn't Preventing Referendum? / Uk-disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Nigerian Army Torture And Murder Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.