Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! (1605 Views)

HELP About Payoneer Check In / Paypal VS Payoneer Mastercard Account – Who Benefits Bloggers Most? / Receive Money Abroad In Your Bank Account With Payoneer Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'd like to assist with any questions you might have about owning and running a payoneer card. I've had the card since 2012, which after expiry, I still got it renewed successfully. Let's roll with your questions.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Lagosfinder(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Whats the process of geting the card
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
alright, thank you for this thread.

questechie

i applied for payoneer some weeks ago, 3 or 4 days later i received mail from payoneer that states "your application have been approved" when i logged in, i saw my custm id number.
now, the questn is, when am i going to receive the payoneer atm card, cos i want to use it for a transactn?
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by fergusen: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lagosfinder:
You register via the link below. That guarantees you $25. T&C applies. The card would be sent to your house address within two weeks provided you imputed the correct address.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/D8S7c0vHyq8YdA5-nop9h-Hs0oj52kPEOBKn7cTi-2-La1opmmqzQ9mB9-LkAPuTeBGxDnpBwZLq2iKvGdHu_w2
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Getting a Payoneer MasterCard is very simple, go to www.payoneer.com and register an account. You'd be required to enter your home address to which your card will be shipped. And the name you entered on registration is exactly the name that will be displayed on the card. Also a government issued. ID is required, but I recommend a drivers licence. And the best part, the card is issued Free!
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by fergusen: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
dayo2me:

questechie

i applied for payoneer some weeks ago, 3 or 4 days later i received mail from payoneer that states "your application have been approved" when i logged in, i saw my custm id number.
now, the questn is, when am i going to receive the payoneer atm card, cos i want to use it for a transactn?
Normally, it takes between 12 to 14 days to get your card. Go to the closest post office to the location you entered as your address.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by fergusen: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Remember to Add your phone number to your address when registering. It makes it easier to get the card delivered.
Example.
Block 3 nairaland quarters, enugu 07011111111
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
dayo2me:

questechie

Normally, you can view the estimated time for your card arrival in the email confirmation that the card has been issued. However actual delivery time depends on postal agency's timely response. It took me about 4 weeks to receive mine in Lagos.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Collins4u1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
I applied for the card, mine was approved but they never mentioned of delivering any card to me making it look like i wont get a card.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Lagosfinder(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
fergusen:

You register via the link below. That guarantees you $25. T&C applies. The card would be sent to your house address within two weeks provided you imputed the correct address.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/D8S7c0vHyq8YdA5-nop9h-Hs0oj52kPEOBKn7cTi-2-La1opmmqzQ9mB9-LkAPuTeBGxDnpBwZLq2iKvGdHu_w2

What am i to provide
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by fergusen: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lagosfinder:

What am i to provide
You'll most likely be asked to upload Your government issued ID
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2017
I once encountered a situation in which card delivery failed, but trust Payoneer, they still offered a lapse period after which you can request for reissue and you're allowed to change address as well.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by SirLakes: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lagosfinder:

click here to read a complete Guide
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by SirLakes: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Collins4u1:
I applied for the card, mine was approved but they never mentioned of delivering any card to me making it look like i wont get a card.

click here to read a complete guide
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by gboyetade: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bring your payoneer funds at the best rates. We also buy paypal, neteller, skrill, PM at the best rate

Contact in signature.

Escrow accepted

0 8 0 5 9 3 9 1 0 5 4 (WhatsApp & calls)
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
gboyetade:
Bring your payoneer funds at the best rates. We also buy paypal, neteller, skrill, PM at the best rate

Contact in signature.

Escrow accepted

0 8 0 5 9 3 9 1 0 5 4 (WhatsApp & calls)
Good to know you buy payoneer funds, cos withdrawal from ATM sucks, exchange rate doesn't measure up to current. Don't know who to blame, payoneer or local bank.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Kingdolo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
questechie:
I'd like to assist with any questions you might have about owning and running a payoneer card. I've had the card since 2012, which after expiry, I still got it renewed successfully. Let's roll with your questions.
It's been about 2 Months now, still no sign of my card.What might be the problem?
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Kingdolo:

It's been about 2 Months now, still no sign of my card.What might be the problem?

Definitely, it's failed delivery. Either Nipost couldn't get to your address or their usual lackadaisical attitude. But you can log into your payoneer account to request for reissue and you have an option to change the address, which is recommended if you have an alternative address that's more accessible.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Collins4u1:

Check to make sure your email is correct and don't forget to check your spam folder. If nothing still, then you can login to the payoneer portal to see the status.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Pixeldesign: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
How can I activate my card after receiving it so I can start using it
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by SirLakes: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pixeldesign:
How can I activate my card after receiving it so I can start using it

You activate by entering the digits on the card & a 4 digit pin in your payoneer dashboard .

Fund your account n u r good to go
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
SirLakes:

You activate by entering the digits on the card & a 4 digit pin in your payoneer dashboard .

Fund your account n u r good to go
Funding a payoneer account is now so easy with lots of payoneer users looking to sale funds. Just contact a seller, but ensure the person is trustworthy before committing your hard earned money.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
fergusen:

You'll most likely be asked to upload Your government issued ID
Thanks for the head up! cool
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by PRINCEHPXP(m): 1:17am On Aug 22, 2017
can I upload my voters card
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by SirLakes: 3:51am On Aug 22, 2017
PRINCEHPXP:
can I upload my voters card

Yes
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by PRINCEHPXP(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
SirLakes:

Yes
pls In the place of document type which one should I choose...cus I have voters card....and its showing Government Issued photo ID and under that its showing passport, driver's license, national government ID
so which of the category will I choose for my voters card or should I choose the other option?
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by SirLakes: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
PRINCEHPXP:

pls In the place of document type which one should I choose...cus I have voters card....and its showing Government Issued photo ID and under that its showing passport, driver's license, national government ID
so which of the category will I choose for my voters card or should I choose the other option?
National govt id
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 29, 2018
SirLakes:

National govt id
Any government issued card will do, like drivers license or international passport.
Re: Post All Your Questions About Payoneer Mastercard Here! by hassinho707(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2018
questechie:

(1) (Reply)

UK Verified Non Hosted Google Adsense With 78.59 Pounds Inside For SALE / Micksblog / Cryptomining Script With Many Features For Your Bitcoin Doubling Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.