Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories (16770 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / "I Have Never Earned Money From My Book Proceeds" - Bishop Oyedepo / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Miggs(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Marvel1206:

The importance of apostrophe cannot be over-emphasized here. No one is above mistakes. Neither is 'I too sabi' romantic.
Take it easy.I was just trolling that fellow.I liked his post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Miggs(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Marvel1206:

You're seeing it that way because of your mindset. Anyways, I am not the original writer. I stated it earlier that I posted the source.
Alright man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by talebearer123: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Marvel1206:

The importance of apostrophe cannot be over-emphasized here. No one is above mistakes. Neither is 'I too sabi' romantic.

Thanks bro. That guy don dey kolo. Checking typo errors and ommision errors.

He needs help
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by talebearer123: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Marvel1206:
9. I don't know about y'all but I think this was hands down, the coolest miracle performed in the bible.

Fight me if you disagree. I don't care.

You tube video of the discorvey of the Chariots parts in the Red Sea at tge spot of the crossing.
Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Shalom51(f): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
cheesy Can one get the book in hard cover apart from downloading it online and if yes how do i get it?
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Hezbola: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Cool.
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by lonelydora: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
JPENG:

@PH, they are many Jehovah's witnesses. Just ask for or stop anyone u see on the road and request for MY BOOK OF BIBLE STORY they will hand it over to you immediately.
And also, our books are without charge but we welcome voluntary contribution. So u can drop any amount you like with them to support our preaching work. They will be glad u do so.

Thanks. I subscribe to Awake but never knew I can request for My book of bible story.

1 Like

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by liquidsnake: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
AroOkigbo:

We're Catholics in my family. Dad ensured we all read this wonderful and amazing book.
I recently bought a copy for my kids. ..but not dat same quality! How time changes. ..
There's no book like my Book of Bible Stories.
Oga, if you bought this book you have been duped by counterfeiters. Jehovah's witnesses do not sell the book. It's free!! Just ask any Jehovah's witnesses for a copy and you would get it free.

1 Like

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by naturefellow(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
One of the best gifts from my parents. I read the book scatter, literarily.
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
talebearer123:

ARE U CONFUSED?

Until you are humble in the spirit to learn how and why he died and still Alive you will remain CONFUSED till u enter mother earth and that would be a sorry case.

Yes Jesus died

And Jesus is ALIVE!

What is this one saying?
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Noblefreeman(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Can I get copy of this book online? This book put me on my Christian journey
visit jw.org,you would find it there
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
salbis:
I can't pretend to know what you mean bro. Therefore, I don't think I can be of any help!

I didn't ask for help. read again.
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Shalom51:
cheesy Can one get the book in hard cover apart from downloading it online and if yes how do i get it?

Ask Jehovah's witness anywhere u see them.
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by enimooko: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
I am surprised nobody says GOD helped the JWs to produce this book! It was a master piece, though it does not replace the bible.
Is anyone thinking what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

Wow! Gud to know the positive impact. Kindly visit JW.ORG.
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by enimooko: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
bonifieldstun:
Op I did not see this fowl in my book of Bible stories oo what page will I see this fowl
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by jozz(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
enimooko:
I am surprised nobody says GOD helped the JWs to produce this book! It was a master piece, though it does not replace the bible.
Is anyone thinking what am thinking?

You have insightful thinking. You will make a good witness
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
iamloyalty:

Wow! Gud to know the positive impact. Kindly visit JW.ORG.
Thanks. I've got some links

It made impact on many people of my generation
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Noblefreeman:
visit jw.org,you would find it there
Thanks. I got it already
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by jaywhoco(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
you can at www.jw.org for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Raiders1973: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good one bro.I love this book.
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by maikilinkage: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2017
Thanks to Jah for such spiritual food dispensed at the right time, lots of people young and old have benefited from this pub.( www.jw.org all the way)
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by enimooko: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
jozz:

U av insiteful tinkin. u will make a gud witnes grin
Kristmass is around. IPOB must ritual
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Thanks. I subscribe to Awake but never knew I can request for My book of bible story.

Ofcourse u Can..
any book

1 Like

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by lonelydora: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
JPENG:

Ofcourse u Can..
any book

Thanks. 'My book of Bible Stories made me understand what the bible teaches in LCM form.
Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Thanks. 'My book of Bible Stories made me understand what the bible teaches in LCM form.
Same with me too..
I love helping young ones with these book..
If you want to know the story of Jesus, his life on earth from day 1 to when he ascend to heaven you can Read "The GREATEST MAN WHO HAS EVER LIVED" It is as sweet as My book of Bible story. with stunning pictures and scriptural references.
I cant count the numbers of times i have read the book.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/The-Greatest-Man-Who-Ever-Lived/

1 Like

Re: A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories by imustsaymymindo: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

According to ◄2 Kings 9:30, it is stated that she painted her face. Some versions say she applied eye shadow.

She is known to have originated make-up. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Jump To Conclusions About Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo —CAN / Can A Christian Guy Marry A Muslim Girl? / Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.