Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Do Babies Dream? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do Babies Dream? (544 Views)

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Father To Breastfeed Babies In The Near Future. / Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Babies Dream? by mirrakk(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
I had this discuss with a group of friends today and it has been a bit of bug on my mind. Do babies really dream and what do they dream about. I, however, am of the opinion that babies yes dream but but they there brain is not developed enough to find expression and interpretation for there dreams and feelings. what is your take. maybe we can learn one or two things from learned individuals here
Re: Do Babies Dream? by greatnaija01: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
they dream about their time in heaven before they were deported to earth o. grin

mirrakk:
I had this discuss with a group of friends today and it has been a bit of bug on my mind. Do babies really dream and what do they dream about. I, however, am of the opinion that babies yes dream but but they there brain is not developed enough to find expression and interpretation for there dreams and feelings. what is your take. maybe we can learn one or two things from learned individuals here

1 Like

Re: Do Babies Dream? by Aminu212: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Any baby here?
Re: Do Babies Dream? by mirrakk(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Aminu212:
Any baby here?
you nko

(1) (Reply)

Robot Acquires Citizenship In Saudi Arabia / How To Recover Your Lost Files / Tiwa Savage Showcase Her Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.