Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,665 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them (862 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by Trendings: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
The actor who just came back from the abroad and is currently in Owerri, Imo State took to his page to blast the airline.

He wrote;
“MY OPEN LETTER TO DANA AIR

I’m usually not the type to rant, but today i am beyond upset, this gross Nonchalance & general misconduct by service providers in Nigeria has gone on for to long it needs to STOP, you can’t keep treating paying costumers with reckless disregard, & expect them to remain silent forever. Rampant delays & Sporadic cancellation of scheduled flights without concern for the traveler’s engagement has now become a Norm in our Aviation Sector.

So yesterday my colleagues & i were booked on the 7:40am flight to Owerri, only for them to announce by 9am that due to “operational reasons” a term airliners now carelessly use, that the flight was moved to 12:30pm, pls note that our engagement was billed to start by 11am, long story short, calls were made top staff were woken up & a plane “Miraculously” surfaced to evacuate us by 10am, we narrowly made the event on time.

Now, today our departure back to lagos was set for 8:45am then for “operational reasons” it was moved to 12pm then for another “operational reason” it was moved to 2pm then 4pm then eventually we left by 5:30pm which leaves me wondering whether they were operationally assembling the plane in the backyard. Also Note that all this while NO member of staff from DANA AIR came to address us or comfort us or even offer us water, all these information you had to go & get from their desk, when i asked the man behind the counter he said that FAAN (Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria) would not allow them come to the departure lounge to address the passengers.

Interestingly we found out that the Md & GM of DANA AIR who was scheduled to be on the same flight as us after a while of delay flew off on AIR PEACE, wow! How cool is that? Perhaps they had more “important things” to do in Lagos than little ol me.

I’ve come to the logical conclusion that the management of DANA AIR are insensitive, nonchalant, carefree, unperturbed & unbothered of their customers well being & prior engagements.

As an Entertainer all i have is my voice & i’ve decided to speak forth on an issue that affects all & sundry.

Finally If i can’t change the situation i wish i spark the Brain that does.
Good Night All!”

http://www.linjust.com/nollywood-actor-alexx-ekubo-writes-open-letter-dana-air-blasts.html

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by whitebeard(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Better go and sleep and stop disturbing us...!!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by BlackDBagba: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
This guy looks lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by hungryboy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Make i no do like say this matter concern me were never go airport before,
not to talk of to enter plane
Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
So wetin make we come do na...

I dont know why they keep thinking we wey dey dey online dey jobless wey go make them dey yarn trash
Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by naijafella(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin
whitebeard:
Better go and sleep and stop disturbing us...!!
grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by xavier0327(f): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Abeg I wan sleep grin grin

Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by mofeoluwadassah: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2017
so what should we do about it ehn.....blame your vegetable president undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:28am On Aug 13, 2017
sorry eehn
Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by DRPAIT123(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2017
kindly use another airliner...besides,when one of their planes crashed due to operational issue pple nearly roasted them alive,so if they tell you to chilax due to to operational error,they just might be telling you that you are too young to die

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by nikkypearl(f): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor Alexx Ekubo Writes Open Letter To Dana Air, Blasts Them by shevon: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2017
It can be annoying.
I was at the airport around 11:15pm to pick up a German friend traveling from PHC to LOS on a Dana flight that was supposed to have landed in Lagos by 1:50pm. She said they didn't even offer any form of explanation or make any announcements till around 8:30pm when it was mentioned that the plane taking them to Lagos will arrive by 9:45pm.
Such insensitivity!!!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Kisses Her Male Fans Passionately In Ilorin / Artiste Of The Week: Steve Crown Grabs It / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Rock Atlanta Club With Friends(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.