Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) (22977 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2017
PeggySandas:
Bleep you!
middle fin.ger to you your rotten tilapia pvssy tongue
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2017
VanBommel:
middle fin.ger to you your rotten tilapia pvssy tongue
tell your semi-mentally deranged mother that!
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by kayowalemi(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2017
"BUY MADE IN NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING O" If u all marry oyinbo nau, me wey no like oyinbo how I go get nau? grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
colourful...but the girl black sha
N since when is being black a crime undecided

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2017
PeggySandas:
I'm going to tell my semi-mentally deranged mother that!
Ok, pls do
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA THE REVERSE IS THE CASE.

THE FLOWER THE BRIDE IS HOLDING IS MORE PRETTIER THAN HER.

SHE AND HER ENTIRE DIICK-MINNING TEAM ARE AS UGLY AS DEATH. angry
U have really seen death before..u won't be alive to type this rubbish most of urs
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2017
PeggySandas:
tell your semi-mentally deranged mother that!
What joy do you derive attacking people you don't know in this forum? Don't tell me you're always on your period?
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by dasparrow: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2017
mmachi96:
I hope our Nigeria men learnt something from her choice of man not the old cargo they do go for.

There is nothing to learn. Nigerian men can only attract old white cargoes because the young pretty white women will not look at them and their chauvinistic nature twice. White women tolerate no disrespect from men talk less of African men. Go and see how Naija men abroad carry all the shopping bags while the white wife just strolls on the street. If it were a Naija woman they married now, they will treat her like one glorified housemaid to be maltreated and cheated on because Naija society condones such behavior.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The things these people do for green card and immigration papers. undecided

Yesterday one of their married sisters in the UK with kids claimed to be a lesbian just to be granted asylum.

Now this one has left all the Omonile boys in Sagamu to marry this tall white man.

SMH.
Nwamaikpe no go kill me with laugh o

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2017
happy married life dear... lovely gown, handsome groom
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by mmachi96(f): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2017
dasparrow:

There is nothing to learn. Nigerian men can only attract old white cargoes because the young pretty white women will not look at them and their chauvinistic nature twice. White women tolerate no disrespect from men talk less of African men. Go and see how Naija men abroad carry all the shopping bags while the white wife just strolls on the street. If it were a Naija woman they married now, they will treat her like one glorified housemaid to be maltreated and cheated on because Naija society condones such behavior.
Well said dear....they only remember that they are the head here in nigeria.... Commanding respect and worship as if is there right and not a priveledge.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
mmachi96:
Well said dear....they only remember that they are the head here in nigeria.... Commanding respect and worship as if is there right and not a priveledge.
Errrr. .. they are not all the same, grin
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
let see how they will survive the long Norwegian cold and frosty winter, but why do black/African women wear fake hairs? and horrible make ups? have they not heard that black is beautiful? or maybe not!
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by mmachi96(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
gypsey:
Errrr. .. they are not all the same, grin
Just the same way all nigerian women are not the same
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
mmachi96:
Just the same way all nigerian women are not the same
Good! I am glad we agree! ciao!; tongue
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
PeggySandas:

this one too is talking...

wonders shall never end!
What kind of nonsense talk is that one? stay away from my mention.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by Venica(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
this toke no fine at all. she just yelow for nothing. just remove the fairness from her. then you will know her sister is the real beauty here. first pic
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Black & white interracial marriages are cuter when it's a black guy and a white chick. Just my opinion though.
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by landlaw2: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos) by landlaw2: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=toke%20makinwa%20sister%20wedding&sm=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kore Brown & Ayomipe Opafuye Release Their Prewedding Photos / Another Lady Expresses Concern Over Her Business Deal With Ubi Franklin / Korede Bello, Mayorkun At NIJ Students' Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.