Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' (578 Views)

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' by ebubefavou: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
A middle aged man Oluwole Aiyeloja, will be living without a penis after reportedly cut off his manhood with a razor blade on Saturday at Obanla Junction, Akure. According to Oluwole, who was about  cutting off his scrotum before good samaritans took the razor blade from him, he did it because a “monster” asked him to do so. 

Daily Post reports that a witness, Olaolu Oluyede, who sells recharge card seller close to the scene claimed that the deadly act caught her and others by surprise;

“I was busy attending to a customer when someone called my attention to a well dressed man sitting on a bench close by.” “While people were still in a shock as to why a well dressed man will suddenly starting putting off his clothes in public, he then did the unthinkable. He started slicing his penis to the shock of every one.” “It was very gory. There was blood everywhere. A man had to rush at him and wrestle the blade from him before others called in the police from A Division Station who rushed him to the hospital.” 

The State's Police PRO, Femi Joseph said preliminary investigation showed that Oluwole might be suffering from a spiritual cum psychological problem. 

“When we interrogated him, he said a ‘monster’ had been talking to him to take some weird decisions. ” He said it was the ‘monster’ who told him to cut his penis for donation which he did. “He added that the ‘monster’ also instructed him to donate his testicles” 

He went further to disclose that the victim would not be charged for any offence, despite causing harm to himself as the concern of the police for now was how to get him necessary help. 

“If he had tried to commit suicide, which is a criminal offence, we would have charged him, but we don’t actually know how to situate his condition.” ” He really needs help which we are trying to give him. At present, he is responding to treatment at the hospital.
 Joseph however commended the ‘good samaritans’ for their promptness in salvaging the situation .

http://www.lailasblog.com/man-cuts-off-penis-ondo-beacuse-monsters-told/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' by Niyeal(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
I want to see picture of it or I don't believe u
Re: Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' by DaHrNn(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Picture pls
Re: Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' by spinna: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
What does it take to realize, Satan's alive, he whispers
And any chance he get, he can take niggas
He comes in all shapes and sizes, his best disguise is
When he stand beside us, but God is inside us, within me
You are your worst enemy - my mom's words echo in my head
And if I let go I'm dead

-Nas
Re: Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' by ibkkk(f): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Which kain yeye monster be dis one?The monster didn't tell him to cut his hair,his finger or any other part of his body.Why joystick?Well,i think he knows better.
Re: Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' by mofeoluwadassah: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
his village people at work sad
Re: Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' by purem(m): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Wait bro u mean u kut ur own preeek

Re: Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
mental illness is REAL, but sadly in Africa, they will rather blame Juju, the devil or whatever Harry Potter NONSENSE instead.

(1) (Reply)

Family Of 5 Killed In Okija, Biafraland / Baddo In Ikorodu: My Experience / Police Launch Digital Eye To Boost Fight Against Insurgence, Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.