Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Success Journey Blog (A Follow-up Journey) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Success Journey Blog (A Follow-up Journey) (302 Views)

How To Build An Online Community Around Your Blog? A Step By Step Guide! / How To Make My Wordpress Blog A .com / Give Your Website/blog A New And Stunning Look Starting @Just #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Success Journey Blog (A Follow-up Journey) by cyberhope(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hello to both old and new bloggers viewing this thread, My message goes out to the newbies blogger and those who have been wanting to move on with a competitor.

undecided I have seen a lot of questions asked on forums on which blogging platform is best to host a blog on, and of course, its the main man WordPress that keeps flooding the pages. Does this mean no hope for users?

Oh No!!!!
Now I want to make some clarifications, changes of mindsets and surely success will occur.

Tonight I created a blog which will be running on a free domain, yes, I said I am making things different now. its a dot tk domain and the niche is on health.

I plan on promoting the blog free with no paid string attached. (That's another difference)✊

I will be posting and sharing my statistics here for everyone to see and follow, so if you have a new blog or old one sitting on its host idle, its to!e to push them to work.

I don't believe in the word blog for passion and make money but I do in select a profitable niche and follow the market then you become an addict too.

Back, so now, my URL is http://www.viralhealthtips.tk

All is empty for now but before next statistics dropping, it will be occupied.
Remember, I have 0 PV and 0 visitors.

Till my next update!!!
Re: The Success Journey Blog (A Follow-up Journey) by H8ta(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Increasing The Size Of Your Mailing list / Members Needed On Pearstep Community / Make Up To N60,000 From Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.