Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Is Buhari Abdicating Responsibility? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Abdicating Responsibility? (349 Views)

Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes / Seyi Makinde: I Take Responsibility For Oyo Market Fire / Ortom: How Can Miyetti Allah Take Responsibility For Killings And Are Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Abdicating Responsibility? by WizzPoll: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
It appears the President is well and has his co-ordination intact? Then he should come back and lead! He is meant to be an Army General, he is not supposed to be running away from his responsibilities. This picture I think is worse!

Re: Is Buhari Abdicating Responsibility? by paBuhari(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
The vegetable is chiling cracking jokes in London - with tax payers money. grin
Re: Is Buhari Abdicating Responsibility? by Okanokan(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Op question is tenable here, the buhari we are seeing here is hale and hearty, so why is he not at work? Apc must be reminded you do not take over the reins of power for the sake of power, you must work to gain the trust of the people, i pray that God and the Apc sustain him in this state till 2019 if not, Apc don puff.
Re: Is Buhari Abdicating Responsibility? by obonujoker(m): 5:52am On Aug 13, 2017
He knows he has failed even his supporters... All his deceits during and before elections have been laid bare..... so he wishes he could stay there like forever.....

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Nigerians / Gov. Wike Vows To Butcher All Unwanted Members In Rivers State / Nigeria Politicians Forfeit Your 3months Salary: Settle ASUU Nd Save Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.