Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Many Will Fail This Simple Mathematics. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Many Will Fail This Simple Mathematics. (588 Views)

Let See Who Can Solve This Simple Mathematics / Solve This Simple Mathematics / 99% Will Fail This Simple Logic, I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Will Fail This Simple Mathematics. by modelee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
MIND TRICK: -Think of a number. - Double that number. - Add eight. - Minus half that number. - Minus the number you started with. IS THE ANSWER 4? Let's see what you got.
Re: Many Will Fail This Simple Mathematics. by odiereke(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thrash!!!!!!
Re: Many Will Fail This Simple Mathematics. by Aminu212: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
And you told me to remove the number i think of.....lol
Re: Many Will Fail This Simple Mathematics. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
modelee:
MIND TRICK:
-Think of a number.
- Double that number.
- Add eight.
- Minus half that number.
- Minus the number you started
with.
IS THE ANSWER 4?
Let's see what you got.

the reality is that WHATEVER number you choose, it will end up with 4, that aint no trick, thats MATHEMATICS for you
Re: Many Will Fail This Simple Mathematics. by suremanpatriot: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2020
The Answer is Minus8 hope I get N1miilon pay for thisgrin

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Call Of Strike Today / ASUU Give Fg New Six Condition To End Strike / School Declares There'll Be No Class On Beyonce's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.