Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Build Websites - Pay When It's Done - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Build Websites - Pay When It's Done (427 Views)

We Build Websites For Free / Learn How To Build Websites In 2hours Without Code / How To a Build Websites/email Newsletters At An Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Build Websites - Pay When It's Done by AyeMaDaFunMi: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Hello Entrepreneurs!!

I'm jumping in head first. I've just completed a website for my first client in Nigeria and I want to offer my services to all of you future millionaires.

Check out www dot aqua360 dot consulting. The young CEO of this residential and commercial water filtration consulting business is extremely happy with his mobile friendly website and I'm confident that I can make you just as happy.

Give me the opportunity to build your website and you don't have to pay until it's complete.

No risk. No danger. If you don't like the site, don't pay. If you like the site, then it's yours after paying our agreed upon price.

Tell me about the website you want below or feel free to email details to me at naijawebsite@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Gbenga

Re: I Build Websites - Pay When It's Done by Sebastine1994(m): 1:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Sir. Please help. I need a website to validate my project
Re: I Build Websites - Pay When It's Done by AyeMaDaFunMi: 5:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Sir. Please help. I need a website to validate my project

I'm here to help. Feel free to email me details about your business or share them below.

I can't help if you don't provide me with more info.

You can start with answering these questions.

What does your business actually do?

What do you want your site to accomplish?

What features do you want your website to have?

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija Bags Another Award (Photo) / Clone, Copy Or Redesign Any Existing Website In 48 Hours / How Do You Make Online Payments To Foreign Vendors ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.