Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To View Your Facebook Photos Offline Without Connecting To Facebook - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To View Your Facebook Photos Offline Without Connecting To Facebook (438 Views)

Do You Want To View Your Home Away From Home,then Get Your Wifi Video Door Phone / New arrival Complete 4ch,8ch Cctv Kit from 45k Only. view your office worldwide / Unbelievable.view Your House, Shop, Office Or Even Your Car For As Little As 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To View Your Facebook Photos Offline Without Connecting To Facebook by Pajon(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2017
This simple tricks will also show you how to share your photos to someone without giving full access to your facebook profile.
Facebook has really done a great job by neatly arranging/catalogued and tagged our photos Oh yea! you can agree with me that It is becoming an online album.

Like I earlier mentioned in this post, am gonna show you how you can actually view any of your past albums offline, without having to connect to the internet. Also you can send them to a friend or family member without having to add them to your friends list in the simple steps.
That’s is, for example, your family member consistently bugged for pictures of your last vacation or school tour and have those picture already uploaded to an album on your profile but don't want them poring back through your entire history, this little tip will show you how to achieve that.
Follow through the simple steps below;
1. First, log in to your Facebook account navigate to you profile and open up the album you want to share.
2. Click the "settings" option and choose "Get Link" button.
If you require to just view the picture (album) offline without connecting to face-book, then, repeat step 1 above copy url provided to the album (in step 2) you can via your desired platform which you will use any time to view those picture without trawling back. Note, Facebook will give you the option to "Send in message" but this uses the company's own Facebook Messenger platform. So I won’t really recommend that a good idea for any recipients that don't use it.

source:http://www.pajontech.com/2017/08/facebook-trick-how-to-view-your-photos.html

for more is this trick navigate here>>/UZTaLj

(1) (Reply)

We Make Customized Wristbands / How Do I Promote My Facebook Page And Twitter Account / Samsung S5 for Sale For 50k: SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.