Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Download Music : A Million Lights By Michael W. Smith - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Music : A Million Lights By Michael W. Smith (2793 Views)

Audio | Healing Rain Is Falling Down By Michael W. Smith / Audio | Grace By Michael W. Smith / Download Music : Michael W. Smith – Crashing Waves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Music : A Million Lights By Michael W. Smith by Skillz92: 3:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Grammy Award winner Michael W. Smith releases his first new song in three years, A Million Lights today from Rocketown Records and The Fuel Music.

The song is available to download or stream at outlets like iTunes, Amazon.com, Apple Music, Spotify and other digital providers internationally.

Michael expressed his excitement, stating that he is happy with how ‘A Million Lights’ turned out.

“I don’t recall being this excited about a single in a long time.

I’m very happy with how ‘A Million Lights’ has turned out and am anxious to get it from my studio out into the world!

I believe the message of this song will be inspiring to everyone who hears it.”

https://youtu.be/DaTcRrINSXo

With multiple sellout crowds experiencing the song live on Smith’s 20-city Revolution Tour this past spring, A Million Lights is also the first new song to be revealed from his upcoming, full-length studio album that is in production now.

Slated to release early next year, the new album (title to be announced) will release from Smith’s Rocketown Records, as well as through his newly formed marketing and distribution alliance with The Fuel Music.

Tony Patoto, The Fuel Music & Management, LLC founder also shared his thoughts on the new single;

“There is a substantial new wind in Michael’s sail; this cultural influencer and voice for Christian people everywhere is revealing a new sound.

It’s unequivocally Michael W. Smith, but with a significant new gravity and otherly approach contextually.”

SOURCE : http://praisebars.com/download-music-a-million-lights-by-michael-w-smith/

(1) (Reply)

Africa DJ Pool Free Download Pool For African DJS / Wizkid, Sarkodie And Ice Prince Nominated For BET Awards 2012 / Download Full Album : Erigga A Trip To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.