Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,563 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears (1422 Views)

Regina Daniels Acting Career Ends Because Of All This... See What Simi Baby Adej / Fireboy's Performance At Native Land Concert Ends in Chaos (Photos) / I'm Still In Pain - Banky W Opens Up On Skin Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by Dewalesblog(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2017
The loudest roar of these world track and field championships came on Saturday night as Usain Bolt lay facedown on the track and in great pain.

The roar had nothing to do with Bolt: It was about a surprise British victory.

After Bolt took the baton from his teammate Yohan Blake to run the anchor leg of Jamaica’s 4x100-meter men’s relay, their team was in third place. In years past, that would have been a minor obstacle for Bolt, the greatest sprinter in history. This time, he began to gather speed, only to pull up and shout in pain from what appeared to be a left leg injury about 60 meters from the finish line.

It was hardly the farewell party that......

Read more @ http://dewaleblog..com.ng/2017/08/usain-bolt-career-ends-in-pain-and-tears.html?m=1

Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by eboro(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by Zeze06(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2017
This is bad news for the track leopard
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by Laryne(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2017
As him realise say him no go wey abi! who no sabi that sense...

3 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by Tuoyofelix(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2017
ok
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by LAFO: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Make him dey go.

His time is over.

What a legend.
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by ediama(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2017
We are humans. We all have time
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by abelprice(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
The gratest of all time.... bolt... the guy try... it's obvious he's old... legends don't die

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by DRPAIT123(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2017
All this ones shouting going,if he didn't retire,I hope you know that you can't force him to
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by hisgrace090: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Bolt! A legend forever.
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by cescky(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Laryne:
As him realise say him no go wey abi! who no sabi that sense...

grin
you harsh o
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2017
bad belle plenty for here
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by Realkenny(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2017
Lol,

Baba don realise say e no fit make am e just use injury cover up

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2017
I thought he already retired?
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by kokoA(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Fear village people o. They never give up till the end.
Re: Usain Bolt Career Ends In Pain And Tears by Laryne(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2017
cescky:

grin
you harsh o

We know all those things. .. me self I don do am when I dey secondary school. The first one I win as them want win me for the second one naim I claim muscle pull...

(1) (Reply)

Good-looking Male Burn Survivor Shares His Inspirational Survival Story On IG / Miley Cyrus Poses Completely Nake On Cover Of Lookbook (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks New Colorful Hairstyle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.