Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Destructive Force Of The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Destructive Force Of The Devil (435 Views)

The Destructive Tendencies Of Pride / PENTECOST : The Power And Unifying Force Of The Spirit. / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Destructive Force Of The Devil by GodsMopol: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2017
When you ask an average Christian the germane reason why Jesus must need come to die for the sins of the world, they sure would say, to die for our sins, but get them to explain. Then, you hear different opinions but with reference to the forbidden fruit which is correct, but why must it be Jesus and not Moses or David or those Bible characters.

1 Corinthians 15 has a lot to say and many other verses also have a similar answer, the likes of Heb2:14-15 and Romans 6 and Col2:14-15 and in summary of it all, Col1:13

KJV:Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

I was doing a study and I came to one conclusion, God is seeking for relationship.

I have always wondered how and why God would need 24 elders around the throne, come to hang out with Adam and say in Gen 1:26, let US create. God is seeking for more fellowship that's why He said, David, a man after my own heart, and David said, one thing have I always desire and that will I sort after, to inquire from your Holy Temple. David sought for fellowship, the most paramount thing in Gods heart.

Back to the book of Gen.
Gen1:26
KJV:And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Notice the bolded above. Dominion over the whole earth. Its like saying I give you full authority to do and undo with the earth. If anything comes into the earth, just call it to order, I have reinforced you with so many softwares(God mode) that whenever you notice a dark presence, you would know(created in Gods image and resemblance), and their eye open, meaning a particular eye was open when they saw the forbidden fruit. Evidently, they were not blind. Adam was naming all the animals with a part of his senses active.

Now, man saw devil approaching from afar, but man was busy with too much working. The devil came in like a saint, played a fast one on Adam and Eve, Yahoo boy, and deceive them into believing there is more to what they have been given by God. And they lusted, eye opener and Satan capitalised on their list and overcame man, immediately Satan overcame man, sin man has sinned, man came short of the glory of God and became slave to the one who they lusted after.

God, knowing or expecting man to exercise authority over the earth. Hmmmm, lemme add this, God didn't. create the earth on the first day, God created light on the first day. Gen1:5. Day nor night had not come to existence when God created the earth. So, my question is, how do you measure the days the earth has existed seeing that there was no day and night(timing) when God created the earth and the spirit was moving upon the face of water until God spoke. Well, mystery for another day.

So God came, found an authoritative man crying when he was in control.

So God prophesied in Gen 3:15, the coming of a seed and that seed was Jesus. The seed that would bruise the head (recover all that man has lost to the devil) of the serpent.

Many years later, Jesus came and He resurrected declaring, all powers in Heaven and on earth has been collected from the devil, but as long as there is sin in the world, Satan has a right over those who are living in sin. Meaning, if everyone on earth are living a new life as born again Christian and peradventurely, one of them is having a secret sin, the devil would still remain on earth. So the best way to get the devil out is by enforcing or a collective 100% wiping out of sin out of the world. Well, rapture is the other alternative when Satan would lose all his power over the sinful man. John 10:10 said, the thief cometh not but to steak, kill and to destroy, but if you believe. and trust in me, I will destroy the destructive force of Satan in your life and give you a more awesome and pleasing life. Come unto me, all ye that are laboured and are heavily laden with the killing, stealing and destructive pressure of the. devil and I would cause a turn around.
Re: The Destructive Force Of The Devil by GodsMopol: 3:57am On Sep 27, 2017
glory
Re: The Destructive Force Of The Devil by GodsMopol: 1:51am On Nov 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why A Christian Must Do Sport Betting / Ghana Pastor Miraculously Healed A Skeletal Woman Who Is Almost Dead (photos) / Can You Explain To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.