Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook (529 Views)

Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc / Earn 100$+ Monthly With Facebook Research App.... GET IN NOW / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook by Dfelly007: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2017
So many Nairalanders spend over 70% of their time on social media especially Facebook.

Have you ever thought that you could make real money just working on Facebook?

My coursemate was asking me the other day where I would do my one year IT, I told him I cannot see myself submitting application letter to anyone. He asked me how I will make money then, trust me, I refused to give him the information using delay tactics.
Who wants to apply for a job to earn an amount that you can earn a week working on Facebook?
Not me!
Even these days that Airtel free Facebook is available. That means no investment in buying data. Even when you don't have mb, you can still make money online.

I have packaged how you can make a living working on Facebook in an ebook.
It is a practical guide. There is no long story like history of Facebook in it.
Everything in that book is from my personal experience in working on Facebook... No story for the gods inside.

I am not giving it out for free.

PRICE: 1,000 naira.

Drop your email address, or better still PM me, if you want a copy of the guide. You'll love it smiley

Thank me later.
Re: Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook by Khingz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kingsley.ukwoegbu@gmail.com
Re: Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook by ebabs765(f): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Khingz:
Kingsley.ukwoegbu@gmail.com
how real is this
my email ebabs765@gmail.com
Re: Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook by gafmod: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Interesting,kindly show us proof of your recent earnings from Facebook and some of your personal advert.
Re: Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook by felixinfinity(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Pls. explain what it is all about l m interested
felixinfinity@ gmail.com
Re: Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook by Chron1cle(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
gafmod:
Interesting,kindly show us proof of your recent earnings from Facebook and some of your personal advert.
yes, that's the way to go.

Leadership by example

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide On Making Money With Facebook by nkemjacob2(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
nkemjacob14@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business / Oando Crisis Deepens As SEC Suspends Sale Of Shares / Bitcoin Investment Opportunities And How To Make Daily BTC Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.