Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Become A Successful Marketing Professional - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Successful Marketing Professional (1301 Views)

Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / How To Become A Successful Yahoo Boy In Nigeria 2018 | How To Know Them / Help: What Marketing Professional Course Should I Enroll For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successful Marketing Professional by marshaldigital(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Marketing is a general term used to refer to the identification, addressing and answering customer’s needs. Marketing is very important in every business because this is the backbone of any industry. Marketing let you understand what your customer’s needs and how best to satisfy them. Becoming a successful marketing professional is not just a day job.

The key fact about successful marketing is the identification of your customer’s needs and satisfaction. Marketing is a good practice every organization should engage in order to earn their market share.

When we talk about marketing, many people think that it’s meant only for the market people. I want to use this opportunity to correct you because for any organization or business to be successful, marketing must be involved should be their core value. Good marketing means having the ability to change your point of view so that you understand, relate, identify, love, contribute to your customers and also add value to every transaction made to your customers. Marketing is inevitable in every business.

How To Become A Successful Marketer
To become a successful marketer, you must be a master in identifying people’s needs, desires and also finding a means of satisfying them in all areas of your business. If you get your marketing ideas wrong, it will take a lot of time and work to get back on track.

When you know what your customers like and don’t, their demography and what they do for a living and their financial status, your business is sure to succeed. But how do you get to know about these things I just mentioned above? This is a question boiling in your mind now but don’t worry, it’s easy to do but it takes time and patience. Just try to read carefully while I explain this to you.

Do you know that carrying out survey will enable you have one on one talk with your customers. One secret behind meeting your customers for discussion is that, it will enable you to identify whether your product or service need more improvement. Also note that any customer you have interacted with should be noticed and also be given room for suggestion or opinion because it will be of great help to you

When you know all these things above, it will enable you to serve them the way they want and also in a better way. I have outlined some strategies used in becoming a successful marketer below.

Strategies of becoming a successful marketing professional
1. Trust:

I know you might be asking why is trust the first thing I mentioned here? I did that because for any business or organization to be successful, trust must be involved because if your customers don’t trust you, they will be afraid to hand over their hard earned money to you. Trust is the only thing that binds the relationship between you and your customers.

2. Give your customers enough reasons to make them give you money:

There are many people around the world who does the same business with you and the only way to get your customers attention and money is by giving them enough reasons to make them give you their money. When you have a product or service, you need to take your offering to them and give them enough logical and emotional reasons to want it more than to buy someone else’s own. Always remember that people buy first through emotion but with the exception of professional buyers, most people don’t buy based on logic. Also know that people buy products or services that satisfy their emotional and psychological needs.

Read more ==> http://www.blogabiz.com/how-to-become-a-successful-marketer/
Re: How To Become A Successful Marketing Professional by olumideadepitan: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Nice cool

(1) (Reply)

Psychology Research Ideas In Nigeria / Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.