Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Please I Need Information About Online Universities That Accept Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Information About Online Universities That Accept Nigerians (692 Views)

List Of Fully Accredited Online Universities / Nigerian Universities That Have Radio Broadcasting Station. / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Information About Online Universities That Accept Nigerians by alwaysng(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
I have been researching lately about online universities that accept Nigerians, but to no avail, the annoying part is that there are alot of them online but Nigeria is just the problem and some that accepts international students are pretty much expenses.
Why i want it online is because i prefer online university based on the fact that am working and i'm the one that will sponsor my self throughout the programme and dont think i will have chance for any offline university in Nigeria here.

please anybody with valid information or has eny school should help me out .

thanks

alwaysng@gmail.com

Re: Please I Need Information About Online Universities That Accept Nigerians by chino4(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
try out robert kennedy college.They have some programmes you may be interested in and they offer you installmental payment mode.They are affiliated to University of Wales .
Re: Please I Need Information About Online Universities That Accept Nigerians by alwaysng(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
thanks man, i will check it right away.
Re: Please I Need Information About Online Universities That Accept Nigerians by alwaysng(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
it seems they dont have any B.sc Programmes, i am highly interested in computer related courses.
i saw this site while i was researching http://www.originaldegrees.com can someone browse it and drop advice concerning that.

thanks.
Re: Please I Need Information About Online Universities That Accept Nigerians by alwaysng(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
i saw this site while i was researching http://www.originaldegrees.com can someone browse it and drop advice concerning that.
to add more to my research, the above site is affliated with Rocheville University and here is valid information from wikipedia about the school
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochville_University

I'm seriously making research based on what i posted earlier on and i need someone with higher experience to help me out.

thanks for everything

(1) (Reply)

Study In Malaysia Degree And Masters Certificate Program From Uk / 2010 Oau Post Ume Examination / When Will Unn Release The Putme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.