Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Meet Monica The Real Slay Queen Graduate That Sells Smoke Catfish - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Monica The Real Slay Queen Graduate That Sells Smoke Catfish (867 Views)

The Real Slay Queens (photo) / The Graduate That Left Bank Job To Fry Akara / Graduate Who Sells Irish Potatoes In Jos Becomes Online Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Monica The Real Slay Queen Graduate That Sells Smoke Catfish by AngelicBloom(f): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2017
Please friends allow me to crush on this beautiful young entreprenuer. She won my respect yesterday when i saw her post.��

Her name is Monica Tanee. She’s a Chemical Engineering graduate from the University of Portharcourt. She’s from Rivers state, OGONI to be precise. She sells smoked Catfish thoroughly washed, sprinkling of salt processed through firewood oven.

She’s one of the few Nigerian ladies who believes that she needs money to enable her to meet her needs and the way she know she can get it is through hard work. I celebrate your courage dear.

This clearly shows that she doesn’t feel comfortable seeing some women sitting at home, waiting for a man to open a shop for them or to provide for their basic needs. You’re truely an inspiration dear❤…..God bless you�

Please call 080-2084-0949 to patronize Monica. strictly business calls only.
#GloriousGod

http://trybenaija.com.ng/meet-monica-real-slay-queen-graduate-sells-smoke-catfish/
Re: Meet Monica The Real Slay Queen Graduate That Sells Smoke Catfish by bencrane(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2017
Strictly business ke....

When you upload that kind of your pics on this forum what do you expect

You sure say you no go dey smell fish fish

In fact I have lost my appetite for you
Re: Meet Monica The Real Slay Queen Graduate That Sells Smoke Catfish by wtfcoded: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Real slay mama.
She just slayed all the way through my heart cry

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Source For Cpa / I Need A Graphics Designer For An Urgent Design / How To Go About Importing Phones From Denmark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.