Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

h - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / h (665 Views)

For Sale """ Luxury And Furnished 5bedroom D/H + BQ @ Ajah +pics Distress / 4 Bedroom bungalow For Sale In P.H / Half Plot Of Land For Sale In P.H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

h by Jasmine17(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: h by wtfcoded: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Gat ur back
Re: h by twinskenny(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jasmine17:
This thread is the day to day diary of a building project in GRA, Benin city. I will try to update as much and possible and in a detailed manner so as to educate myself and others.

The building is owned by a nairalander resident abroad but the construction processes will be managed by me.

NB: No hijacking of this thread will be allowed and adverts are not welcomed here. This is to avoid the derailing of the thread. Defaulters will be reported and banned.

Thank you

i wish you good luck on this sir,

kindly check our signature
thanks
Re: h by Jasmine17(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
twinskenny:

i wish you good luck on this sir,

kindly check our signature
thanks

Thanks.
Re: h by johnson232: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jasmine17:

Thanks. Been a while. We went to start work but the community youths chased us off that we must pay the N200,000 as community development levy. This is despite the ban on CDAs and the associated levies by the Oba of Benin and the Governor.

One of the youth told me to go and call the Oba for them and asked if it was the Oba that was looking after the land all this while.

We are trying to settle with them sha. Hopefully before next week runs out.
Thought Oba has stopped all these extortions...
Re: h by twinskenny(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jasmine17:

Thanks. Been a while. We went to start work but the community youths chased us off that we must pay the N200,000 as community development levy. This is despite the ban on CDAs and the associated levies by the Oba of Benin and the Governor.

One of the youth told me to go and call the Oba for them and asked if it was the Oba that was looking after the land all this while.

We are trying to settle with them sha. Hopefully before next week runs out.

Wow it's well

(1) (Reply)

Land In Fenced & Gated Estate At Sangotedo–amity Estate. Title: Governor’s Const / UK London, Catford, FOR SALE: 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat £319,995 / Bungalow For Sale At Magboro, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.