Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

OBO To The World: Davido Hints Colabo With Sean Kingston And Tory Lanez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBO To The World: Davido Hints Colabo With Sean Kingston And Tory Lanez (347 Views)

Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video / Sean Kingston To Wizkid: "Let's Do A Collaboration" (Photos) / Davido Featured In "Kryptonite" Sean Kingston And Torylanez New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBO To The World: Davido Hints Colabo With Sean Kingston And Tory Lanez by mexizoluwab(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
https://carliswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Davido-performig-at-Rhythm-Unplugged-copy-e1482603867178-1.jpg

Davido hints colabo with Sean Kingstone and Tory Lanez; In the eyes of foreign musicians they are giving back to mother Africa what she gave them

And are also expanding their career and musical empire, but for Nigerians and maybe Africans it is a battle of

Who is the greatest and bigger artistes, Yeah! Wizkid is bossing in international colabo here in 9ja

But Davido his number one EQUAL isn’t taking chances either..

Hahah, OBO hints on his

snap that Sean Kingston featured him on his track named Kriptonite, Kingston also gets
snap that Sean Kingston featured him on his track named Kriptonite, Kingston also gets

[url]carliswag.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

No Court Acquitted Dammy Krane, Full Charges Coming Soon - Tapjets / If I Was Nigeria's President, My Speech Would Go Thus - Rapper, Rugggedman / Banger!!: Olamide "Wo" Hits 1 Million Plus Youtube Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.