Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,840 members, 7,844,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Check Out Paul's Art Water Effect - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out Paul's Art Water Effect (1160 Views)

Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) / Photoshop CC | Awesome Water Effect Manipulation / Adobe After Effect And Adobe Premier Urgently Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Paul's Art Water Effect by Ayordeyleyy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
started this water effect piece Title:Its feeling

Re: Check Out Paul's Art Water Effect by Ayordeyleyy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
title:its feeling

Re: Check Out Paul's Art Water Effect by Ayordeyleyy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Title: IT'S FEELING
Medium:graphite willow charcoal and charcoal powder

Caption...
At every passing moment of one's life, you would take a pause and look back, trying to picture how far you have gone, sometimes you find out you haven't even moved a bit,you find out your peers have all progressed leaving you at almost the same spot you have always being, IT'S FEELING can be destabilizing,one moment you are all together the other they have all moved on, their contact would later just turn to just names...some might still stick with you for as long as they can and then later start creating excuses for not keeping in touch, but FAMILY is always there, seeing through your little mistakes, helping me to pick up the pieces of my life without those thoughts on my mind... Now imagine those words of encouragement,love, care,that inner peace you get from family during times like that IT'S FEELING could be like pouring water from your head to your toes hence the 'portrait' , so relieving, you know you have people who still got your back, don't get me wrong some friends could be families, I'm still standing better than I ever did, looking like a true surviver, feeling like a little kid.... #family #always and forever #I'mstillstanding

1 Like

Re: Check Out Paul's Art Water Effect by Ayordeyleyy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
please guys you could follow me on IG:pauls_art
Re: Check Out Paul's Art Water Effect by Ayordeyleyy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
please guys you can follow on IG:Pauls_art

(1) (Reply)

How To Post To Instagram From Your Pc And Make Money From It (second Birthday Gi / WE ARE EXPERT IN GRAPHICS DESIGN,FLYERS,LOGO,BUSINESS CARD,POSTERS AND VISUALS W / 9jafreelance.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.