Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt (19777 Views)

Courageous Police Officer Foils Kidnapping Attempt On Nigerian High Road. / Man Joined A Kidnapping Gang So He Could Have Money To Celebrate Sallah (photo) / Innocent Woman Linked To A Kidnapping Gang. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by aputel: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
TEYA:

SO YAHOO BOYS ARE INNOCENT TO YOU? AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL BE THINKING GOODLUCK, BUHARI AND DEM DIEZANI ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA? HMM

You get a wrong idea when you read things like this opposite down . Get someone to translate what I mean in your native language, if English is difficult to digest . I'm not praising Yahoo boys neither do you find a statement supporting then.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by TEYA: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
aputel:

You get a wrong idea when you read things like this opposite down . Get someone to translate what I mean in your native language, if English is difficult to digest . I'm not praising Yahoo boys neither do you find a statement supporting then.

Below is part of what you posted

aputel:
I wonder if the police are going through social media like this to harvest intelligence but to harass innocent guys as Yahoo boys is not a problem .
If you are not justifying internet fraud what were you doing calling Yahoo boys 'innocent'? If you did not mean to justify it then you really need to write what you mean in your local dialect (which you seem to understand more) and get someone to translate it for you. INNOCENT YAHOO BOYS indeed! Shameless people that think being a fraudster is a noble profession.
Re: Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt by delishpot: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2017
TEYA:

Below is part of what you posted

If you are not justifying internet fraud what were you doing calling Yahoo boys 'innocent'? If you did not mean to justify it then you really need to write what you mean in your local dialect (which you seem to understand more) and get someone to translate it for you. INNOCENT YAHOO BOYS indeed! Shameless people that think being a fraudster is a noble profession.

He did not call them innocent. He said they tag innocent boys as Yahoo boys just to exploit them. Haba! You like wahala sha. He has told you that he doesn't support Yahoo yet you will not let him rest. Na wa ọ.
Have you not heard about police picking up innocent people by the road and then lay false criminal charges on them to exploit them for monetary gains? Young men going to buy medicines but would be arrested and the police would say they caught them with guns or drugs etc and then ask their parents to pay for their release. Any young person with computer is also a target for the police I it doesn't matter if I no evidence was found against you. They just tag you a fraudster and get you detained unless you bribe your way out. This happens in Nigeria in case you are not familiar with Nigerian police and their criminal conducts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian man sentenced to 10 years in U.S for for obstruction of justice / Evangelist Arrested For Detaining ‘Witches’ In Ghana / Men Accused Of Smoking Outside Their House, Harassed By Some Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.