Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Congratulations, You Are Hired! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congratulations, You Are Hired! (740 Views)

Solve This Problem & Be Hired as Consultant / *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations, You Are Hired! by mee2: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2010
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE EMPLOYABLE, DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT THE MULTINATIONALS ARE LOOKING FOR? THE BIG QUESTION IS, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE EMPLOYERS ARE LOOKING FOR IN GRADUATES? WHAT ARE YOUR VALUES? ARE YOUR PERSONAL VALUES ALIGNED WITH THE CORE PRINCIPLES OF HONESTY, DILIGENCE, RESPONSIBILITY, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, INDUSTRY, etc?
IF THE ANSWER IS "YES", WHY IS IT TAKING YOU SO LONG TO GET A JOB? THE TRUTH IS, I RUN A CONSULTANCY FIRM, WE HAVE A LOT OF JOB OPENINGS FOR OUR CLIENTS RANGING FROM FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO PETROCHEMICAL COMPANIES, AND I TELL YOU, THERE ARE JOBS. THE BAD NEWS IS, THERE IS NO ONE AVAILABLE.
WHY HASN'T YOUR VOICE BEEN HEARD ALL THESE YEARS? DO YOU HAVE A CV? NO NO NO I MEAN A CV(CURRICULUM VITAE) NOT A VC. YOUR CV IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR PERSONALITY. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A CV LOOKS LIKE, CONSULT YOUR MICROSOFT WIZARD, VISIT THEIR WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD A CURRENT TEMPLATE FREE OF CHARGE.
YOU CAN ALSO SEND US AN EMAIL: jeanscommunication@mail . com

I NEED YOU TO CONVINCE ME YOU ARE THE MAN FOR THIS JOB!

Jeans Communication, Gbagada
jeanscommunication@ mail. com
Re: Congratulations, You Are Hired! by afrobaby(f): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
can u be more specific?
Re: Congratulations, You Are Hired! by mee2: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2010
@afrobaby, (do you have afro? just kidding), I want to ask you some questions, are you presently working? Why did you you choose to work? Is it just to pay your bills and send you kids to good school? What are your career objectives and how do you intend to achieve them. I will be more specific after you had answered the above questions. You destiny is not in the hands of some pastor; it is in your hands, my dear. Send us an email for further clarifications or visit our office in Gbagada

Jeans Communication, Gbagada
jeanscommunication(at)mail.com

(1) (Reply)

We Are Engaging. / Instant Job Apply Now / Halliburton Second Stage, Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.