Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) (23855 Views)

Chukwuemeka Ekwonna Bags 14 Years In Jail For Sex Trafficking (photo) / Boys And Their Girlfriends Arrested For Robbery In Delta. Photo / Nigerian Man To Be Jailed For Life In Cambodia For Drug Trafficking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by Young03(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
qualityovenbake:
That name doesn't sound like a Nigerian name. Malawian government better respect themselves and conduct a proper investigation.

That's a Bini name

he's from.Edo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by dfelly: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Those of you mentioning Igbo ni Igbo kor...check well thats not an Igbo name! Well I 4gt you guys have mental problem. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by ejifranks(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Zico5:
Abanilorukoje flatinoes. I wonder where these foolish people keep sanity when engaging in all these nonsense. I don't blame them but their good for nothing elders who all they do is worshipping then so far they are loaded. None of them will escape so far they are not clean.
u Don pass did nonsense bro
.. How far any latest news from Mtn dragnet? Do u know if they have started calling other positions for interview?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by talebearer123: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
WELDONE!

It is it is a a a aaa aa

A goooooooaaaaaal !

Flaties have scored anoda goal. What a wonderful scisors kick after accurate passes from two malawian team mates. Drug Lord Fc international. Winning all their matches from coast to coast. From Malasia to India from India to Indonasia from Indonasia to South Africa.

Congrats to their official Supportes Club the Pigs and Fools

More greese to their Libido
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by spinna: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
As a phenethylamine, ephedrine has a similar chemical structure to amphetamines and is a methamphetamine analogue having the methamphetamine structure with a hydroxyl group at the β position. Because of ephedrine's structural similarity to methamphetamine, it can be used to create methamphetamine using chemical reduction in which ephedrine's hydroxyl group is removed; this has made ephedrine a highly sought-after chemical precursor in the illicit manufacture of methamphetamine. The most popular method for reducing ephedrine to methamphetamine is similar to the Birch reduction, in that it uses anhydrous ammonia and lithium metal in the reaction. The second-most popular method uses red phosphorus, iodine, and ephedrine in the reaction.

Meth labs are the new criminal enterprise in Nigeria, all those gangster looking south asians and asians you see here..

Trying to bribe the airport staff..u think they are 9ja .. shameful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by modsfucker: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
meezynetwork:
Osingwele?

Osi Gini?
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by Emilax: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Which part of Nigeria bear such name
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by SHAKABOOM: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Osin..gele as in osin..bajo.The osin confirms hiz a yoruboid stock far away in malawi.
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by sallylet(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..."
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by Zico5(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
ejifranks:
u Don pass did nonsense bro
.. How far any latest news from Mtn dragnet? Do u know if they have started calling other positions for interview?
Sorry bro. Pls the vacancy is man knows man o. Start pressing any botton if u know anybody in MTN o. Dragnet is fair but those HR have introduced internal politics into the job. After all the test from dragnet they still conducted another test very early on friday and they used it to screen many out. This is Nigeria I can't lie to u. I was told they have already distributed the slot among themselves.
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by evansjeff(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Young03:

That's a Bini name

he's from.Edo state
[quo
ultron12345:
Seems the Jews just got a new development contract in Malawi............are you people done with India so soon

Modified:

But wait O.......is that not an edo name.
Chai....edo people don fall my hand, don't they understand that the igbos have a monopoly of this business.
te au
martineverest:
Edo name
tysontim:
Not a Nigerian or he might be from edo state
thor=tysontim post=59444820]Not a Nigerian or he might be from edo state[/quote]God forbid! He's not from Edo and that's not even an Edo name.
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by franchizy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
That name sounds like an Ebonyi name. Im still consulting for final verification.

After they push drugs, they will donate the money to Nnamdi kanu.

Shame on the flat heads.
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by Yuji: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2017
The madness in the fool above me is beyond remedy! Yabaleft case he is. undecided
Meanwhile bad news for NCAN members. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by Kworopshun: 4:17am On Aug 14, 2017
osingwelen.......i dont think i've seen such a name in nigeria before... are we sure he is nigerian? or is he middle belt?
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by win2kwire: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2017
cristianisraeli:
NIGERIANS DON ENTER MALAWI AGAIN..NA WA
no bring that tribal poo come here
HE IS nigerian

You must be mentally unstable, there are hundreds of tribes in Nigeria of which a single one with a m0nkey DNA and get rich mentality is the number of destroyer of the Nigerian passport!

Tufia is you want to combine all Nigerians into the inhuman DNA of ibo people, we will not allow you!
Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by ejifranks(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Zico5:

Sorry bro. Pls the vacancy is man knows man o. Start pressing any botton if u know anybody in MTN o. Dragnet is fair but those HR have introduced internal politics into the job. After all the test from dragnet they still conducted another test very early on friday and they used it to screen many out. This is Nigeria I can't lie to u. I was told they have already distributed the slot among themselves.
Jesu!!! Mehn this is not encouraging at all. I don't know anyone there sha na God hand I dey and if God be for us who can be against us. Its well.what did you apply for. Pls let's connect. my email is xafroventures@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Malawian Girlfriends Arrested For Drug Trafficking (photo) by cristianisraeli: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2017
win2kwire:

You must be mentally unstable, there are hundreds of tribes in Nigeria of which a single one with a m0nkey DNA and get rich mentality is the number of destroyer of the Nigerian passport!

Tufia is you want to combine all Nigerians into the inhuman DNA of ibo people, we will not allow you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vigilante Torture Chemist Dead In Enugu, Accused Of Being A Robber (Graphic Pix) / We Stole The Ransom From Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele - Dismissed Soldiers / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released. Sent 50k To Victim's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.