Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (204846 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by xclusive600(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2017
PeterFinest:
Can both Sim work with memory card or you have to sacrifice one Sim for memory card?

Yes both sim and sdcard

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by chikago1: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2017
bountyhunter:

coming late... the person got their package, howfar with urs?
E dey for abuja expecting it next week.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bountyhunter: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2017
chikago1:
E dey for abuja expecting it next week.
shii that ur package is moving really slow, its 19th you ordered same with that my person... are you able to track it now?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Divine11:

Sorry bout that mate. Should prob order an alternative leagoo which is already in Nigeria to prevent waste of time shipping from overseas. Sells for 20k+ on some stores on Jumia I think

tanks Bro! but i dont think there is any available leagoo phone in jumia, seems all those phones have to be ordered from abroad by the jumia stores.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Peterfinest how about ur package I beg give me link to track on jumia, please write am don't copy and paste the link cos it won't work
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by PeterFinest(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2017
So I tracked my order and it says at jumia ikwerre hub(which is where am suppose to pick it up) so I decided to call customer care just to be sure.
And they told me it has not gotten there that it is still in transit, probably end of today or Monday
If something is at a place how can it then be in transit to that same place
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2017
PeterFinest:
So I tracked my order and it says at jumia ikwerre hub(which is where am suppose to pick it up) so I decided to call customer care just to be sure.
And they told me it has not gotten there that it is still in transit, probably end of today or Monday
If something is at a place how can it then be in transit to that same place

Wait till monday and if nothing happen, I will advice u to pay them a visit....please give me link to track on jumia
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by PeterFinest(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=sheggsliveth post=63090147]

Wait till monday and if nothing happen, I will advice u to pay them a visit....please give me link to track on jumia[/quote

You can download jumia package tracker from playstore.

https :// packagetracker-services. jumia. com /#/NG/package/tracking/MPDS
Type it out on your phone without space using chrome browser.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by chikago1: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
bountyhunter:

shii that ur package is moving really slow, its 19th you ordered same with that my person... are you able to track it now?
just recieved a call. My phone is 100 naira away.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by xclusive600(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Try to root my leagoo kiicaa power

Am getting pmt changed it has to be downloaded error from sp flash tool guys ANY HELP
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by detectiv: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
xclusive600:

Am getting pmt changed it has to be downloaded error from sp flash tool guys ANY HELP

I think it's drivers, are u sure the drivers are installed in the system?? Also trying connecting it while pressing up or down button...And after each try, remove the ba3 and put it back b4 u try again.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
xclusive600:

Here's d solution:

• In SP Flash Tool interface, click Format tab
• Select Format whole flash except Bootloader click Start and reconnect the device.
• When the format procedure finishes, go back to to Download tab
• Load scatter file of the firmware you wish to flash click Download and reconnect the device. See it done

NB: I'm not responsible for any possible flaw o! But it works well for most of our clients.

CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE TO GET YOUR LEAGOO KIICAA POWER AT A COOL PRICE.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by detectiv: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
JesusCrew:
Here's d solution:

• In SP Flash Tool interface, click Format tab
• Select Format whole flash except Bootloader click Start and reconnect the device.
• When the format procedure finishes, go back to to Download tab
• Load scatter file of the firmware you wish to flash click Download and reconnect the device. See it done

NB: I'm not responsible for any possible flaw o! But it works well for most of our clients.

Is this your procedure not for when flashing a new ROM??
I think he is just trying to flash custom recovery
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by detectiv: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
xclusive600:

Did u download this drivers??
https://wizhealers.net/download/2750/

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by chikago1: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
I just got mine today and it's awesome. Though the back camera is not that good.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vineakachi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
jumia dey play with me since 22th and mine is still in sorting hub
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Divine11(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
chikago1:
I just got mine today and it's awesome. Though the back camera is not that good.

Can't wait to be in your shoes tho. What'd you rate the phone over 10
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by chikago1: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Divine11:

I'll give it a 7
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by chikago1: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Divine11:

I nearly Missed it. There was no text message, I just received a call. Was about to reject the call cause there was no name.

1 Like

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by bobo65(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
JesusCrew:
Here's d solution:

[s]• In SP Flash Tool interface, click Format tab[/s]
•[s]Select Format whole flash except Bootloader click Start and reconnect the device.[/s]
When the format procedure finishes, go back to to Download tab
• Load scatter file of the firmwarerecovery u downloaded for kiicaa power you. click Download and reconnect the device. See it done

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Donsammi(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
just look at what someone posted.
you just went to Google search and did control A and ctrl C and ctrl V here.

hello just use a lower version of spflash tools. ...............
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by xclusive600(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2017
Donsammi:
just look at what someone posted.

you just went to Google search and did control A and ctrl C and ctrl V here.

hello just use a lower version of spflash tools.

I used both older and newer versions of sp flash tool still the same error
PMT CHANGE ROM, IT HAS TO BE DOWNLOADED.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by iammanuel(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
bobo65:

Prolly tomorrow or next

The phone still dey processing center o.. . How long will it be processed? ??
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Neejy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
guys please i ordered on the 27th guh shipped on the 4th please when should i expect it to arrive
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by sheggsliveth: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Neejy:
guys please i ordered on the 27th guh shipped on the 4th please when should i expect it to arrive

I also order that day, still in Hong kong, do u order from Gamiss store?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vineakachi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
mine has reached umuahia station yet no message from them on monday if I wait till noon all roads will lead to their station
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by vineakachi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
what I don't understand is why they will update the tracking when the package has not reach the particular destination updated
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by TyushTal(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2017

I got my Leagoo KIICAA Power on Thursday, and it's been good
I see comments about rooting the device, but I just don't those relative terms, like custom RAM sp files, xjdxggd files.

it looks like rocket science. I'll appreciate if someone can put me through.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by ola12(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
chikago1:

can be delivered to your doorstep.
How do u do dat 4rm aliexpress?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by detectiv: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
TyushTal:

I got my Leagoo KIICAA Power on Thursday, and it's been good
I see comments about rooting the device, but I just don't those relative terms, like custom RAM sp files, xjdxggd files.

it looks like rocket science. I'll appreciate if someone can put me through.

Lol. Just stay away from them for now, when u have a problem that requires any of the things u mentioned, then we will out u through. For now, enjoy your phone... Please finger print sensor, how responsive is it to the scale of 1-10
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Neejy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
sheggsliveth:

I also order that day, still in Hong kong, do u order from Gamiss store?

I really dint check but i ordered for the one of 19990 but i got 5% 4 jumiapay and 10% for fcmb so final price equal 17640
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by TyushTal(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
detectiv:

Lol. Just stay away from them for now, when u have a problem that requires any of the things u mentioned, then we will out u through. For now, enjoy your phone... Please finger print sensor, how responsive is it to the scale of 1-10

I give it 8.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.