Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread - Phones (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread (203707 Views)

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
I have one in Ogun state right now for instant pickup. Offer ends today. N2.1.4.4.0
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by justinenho: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
encryptjay:
Bro, talk true na grin Got pictures?
why will i be joking na? haba
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by justinenho: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
encryptjay:
Bro, talk true na grin Got pictures?
why will i be joking na?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
justinenho:
I ordered this leago kiicaa power on thursday last week and i just got it delivered in Obudu today, but to my greatest surprise when i opened the parkage what i saw was the charger and a bible inside the phone carton.
Please nairalanders what do i do?
Am still angered.
This sounds weird really. But I know it's not impossible in our own kind of country. Very unfortunate.

So what exactly hv u done since then? Did u pay upfront or cash on delivery?

Speak out and let d house help u out
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
justinenho:
why will i be joking na? haba
Like seriously.... your pic could speak volume for u in dis situation. Even d jumia Courier may deny it happened since u won't know what he'll write in his report for d day.

#DontDareNigerians
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by JesusCrew: 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tajudeen40:
is this pone install with utube..
No.
YouTube, Yes
Tajudeen40:
... playstore...
Yes
Tajudeen40:
... weechat?
No but can be installed na!

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Gosj01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
justinenho:

from jumia, it was sealed. I opened it in front of the guy that delivered

I guess you returned it?
Hope its Pay on delivery?
Hope your money is showing in ur wallet on Jumia' site if it pay before delivery!
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by kalu61(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
braindollar:

Great gaming experience, hardly lags, charging rate okay and great battery. It's a good phone for the money.
I am now a leagoo customer bye bye to Infinix
haha,almighty infinix.just ordered mine through #nenergy.Next week l will have it.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by kalu61(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
JesusCrew:
Chat me up and hv a good deal.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
kalu61:
haha,almighty infinix.just ordered mine through #nenergy.Next week l will have it.
Thanks for patronage and trusting me with your money. Pay before delivery is not easy!

Phone will be shipped today
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by kalu61(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
nenergy:

Thanks for patronage and trusting me with your money. Pay before delivery is not easy!

Phone will be shipped today
Thank God we still have people like you.More grace

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dichrys(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why does it take this phone like a thousand years to charge full
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by kalu61(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
nenergy:

Sure, but pay on delivery not available, but I'll get you discounted shipping rate.
Thanks,just got a text from jumia that my product has been ordered

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by justinenho: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
I contacted jumia on their site and they called and apologized ànd asked me to choose if they refund through my bank account or through voucher. I said bank payment but the package will get back to them in Lagos for confirmation before refund.
They subsequently sent me this email

Dear Justine,

Thank you for choosing to shop on Jumia.

Sequel to our phone conversation, I am sorry to learn that the item you received is totally different from what was delivered.

I also understand that the item was rejected on delivery.

Please be informed that a bank refund would be processed for this item, however, the item has to be returned to our warehouse.

Kindly exercise patience as all hands are on deck to ensure that you receive your refund within the shortest possible time.

Please reply with the details below to facilate your bank refund:

Account name
Account no 
Bank type (savings/current)
Bank name
First six and last four digits of the card used in making payment 

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We appreciate your patronage and understanding.

Best regards,
Ada.N
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
justinenho:
I contacted jumia on their site and they called and apologized ànd asked me to choose if they refund through my bank account or through voucher. I said bank payment but the package will get back to them in Lagos for confirmation before refund.

Dear Justine,

Sequel to our phone conversation, I am sorry to learn that the item you received is totally different from what was delivered.

Please be informed that a bank refund would be processed for this item, however, the item has to be returned to our warehouse.

Kindly exercise patience as all hands are on deck to ensure that you receive your refund within the shortest possible time.

Account name
Account no 
Bank name

Best regards,
Ada.N
u really should have ordered from nenergy I hope jumia answers you cause everyone knows once you have issues with them it's hard to get your money back "in time".

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
justinenho:

Dear Justine,

Account name
Account no 
Bank name

Best regards,
Ada.N
Apologies for this experience. It is very strange. Please be very patient...the package must reach Lagos first for quality assurance to
verify it..then refund will be made. I usually choose voucher as it's faster, but I'll suggest you choose cash, then re-order if you wish.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by mikecino(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
My LEAGOO POWER was delivered to me today after ordering for it two days ago..
in case you are a photo freak, the camera no follow oo..and it get pretty warm too.
I beg want to tweak d device,dis capital 3G is awkward....phone needs some modern touch.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
mikecino:
My LEAGOO POWER was delivered to me today after ordering for it two days ago..
in case you are a photo freak, the camera no follow oo..and it get pretty warm too.
I beg want to tweak d device,dis capital 3G is awkward....phone needs some modern touch.
there's this iPhone status bar u can download.. makes that place look fresh but u can access those quick things u normally access when u draw down the status bar
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by mikecino(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dramadiddy:
there's this iPhone status bar u can download.. makes that place look fresh but u can access those quick things u normally access when u draw down the status bar
how do I get that done?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
mikecino:
how do I get that done?
check play store for iPhone status bar
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by nenergy(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2018
dahgifted:
Pls my phone dosent charge to 100% it stuck at 98%
Did it eventually charge to 100% after the solution I offered?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by TechXpert: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
Has anyone update this phone to this latest version yet? Is the update stable?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by AWESTEEN: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please help, my battery runs down completely overnight even at 40%.
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Saucekide25(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2018
If you need this device delivered to your location quickly and on Pay on Delivery.

Send me a message on Whatsapp 081 2220 4769

Quick response and fluent delivery...!!
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Dramadiddy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
mikecino:

how do I get that done?
it would take u alot of apps and it affects battery but if u still interested I can list the apps for you

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by frankmoney(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is it just me or the battery of this phone drains quickly ? Just got the phone used it for about 10 mins then i charged it to 100% anf its been draining quickly , so much for 4000 mah

Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by Divine11(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Pls I flashed stock ROM for kiica power with sp flash tool but now the fingerprint is not working anymore,any ideas on what to do please?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by badruu(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2018
Please what kind of charger can I buy for my league kisaa. All the ones i bought are very slow.

My charger get burnt, and I could not get a new one.

Please house
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by dahgifted(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2018
pls am unable to acess some apps on my kiccaa ......apps like naija whot, naija ludo, fts 18 each time i open these apps it keeps crashing always displaying app not responding any solution to this?
Re: LEAGOO KIICAA Power discussion thread by badruu(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2018
badruu:
Please what kind of charger can I buy for my league kisaa. All the ones i bought are very slow.

My charger get burnt, and I could not get a good one.

Please house

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (96) (Reply)

Lovely Text Messages / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)