Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash (1562 Views)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Mohammed Indimi's Oriental Energy Named In UK Criminal Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by bamideleafolabi: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
President Buhari's in-law, Maiduguri born oil billionaire, Mohammed Indimi is in celebration mood right now. He recently clocked 70/ and the activities for the birthday started in Maiduguri  from 10th August till 28th.

Guests and family have been flown on a chartered flight paid for by the billionaire on trips to Spain and France.  Abujareporters bring you snippets from the birthday  which according to our source has been slated to cost about 20million dollars.

The invitation letter sent out out by Billionaire Mohammed Indimi detailing how he intends to mark his 70th birthday, on his company, Oriental Energy Resources Limited letter-heading, dated 18th July was personally signed by the billionaire.

The letter of invitation indicates that that larger part of the celebration would be spent on excursions to some parts of France while the main events would be on August 12 and 13th in Spain. earlier in the month, a party was held in Maiduguri to mark the beginning of the month long celebration

watch videos from the birthday party @ http://abujareporters.com.ng/exclusive-buhari…cus-watch-videos/

Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
tongue
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by Larwin(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ok

Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oil Money of NDELTANS being wasted by Parasites and Oil Bloc cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by xcommando(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
When money speaks........
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by seunny4lif(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good for him
I took my friends and family too on a long trip from

Our gate to my Sitting room
We pour water and eat Simovita
I no try
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by eyeview: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Fulanis wasting money made from oil blocs

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by bonechamberlain(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
angry
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by tuniski: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Money men! That is how it rolls!!!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by Moving4: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by Moving4: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Money is Good
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by Freemancipation: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Niger delta oil money

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Any discerning jobless graduate that majors in petroleum engineering or any related course should send CVs to that email address rather than follow other people to insult Alhaji Indimi. Be properly guided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by mightyhazell: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
these are the super rich Nigerian's
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by iluvdonjazzy: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
mightyhazell:
these are the super rich Nigerian's
few people are enjoying the wealth of all of us, the north has really cheated the south for too long.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
few people are enjoying the wealth of all of us, the north has really cheated the south for too long.

As it was - in the days of king solomon & nebuchanezzar, so shall it continue to be till the fowl grows teeth.

Everybody cannot be rich, It is now left to you to position yourself either amongst the poor or the rich.

As for me & my household, wealth shall not depart from us.

Dear Alhaji (Dr.) Indimi - inorder for your birthday celebrations to be approved & accepted by the 400 irunmoles - and for the irunmoles not to instruct “Malaika Azarailu” to interrupt your birthday celebrations, kindly wire me 500 Million Naira pere.

I maybe reached via the email on my profile: zoharariel@yandex.com

Happy Birthday 2 U! grin cheesy grin
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by timecapsule: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigeria is in recession and you are wasting our OIL money......?
Re: Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash by mightyhazell: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Zoharariel:

As it was - in the days of king solomon & nebuchanezzar, so shall it continue to be till the fowl grows teeth.

Everybody cannot be rich, It is now left to you to position yourself either amongst the poor or the rich.

As for me & my household, wealth shall not depart from us.

Dear Alhaji (Dr.) Indimi - inorder for your birthday celebrations to be approved & accepted by the 400 irunmoles - and for the irunmoles not to instruct “Malaika Azarailu” to interrupt your birthday celebrations, kindly wire me 500 Million Naira pere.

I maybe reached via the email on my profile: zoharariel@yandex.com

Happy Birthday 2 U! grin cheesy grin
see format tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Troll Buhari As He Prepares To Host British PM & German Chancellor / How Saraki Was Welcomed In Igbo Land / Hon.patrick Obahiagbon Spotted Eating Bread And Mirinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.