Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Difference Between A News And A Celebrity Gist. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Difference Between A News And A Celebrity Gist. (442 Views)

Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity / 4 Ways To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria Without Any Talent-Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A News And A Celebrity Gist. by queensera(f): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
I wrote this post personally because i can see that many people don't really understand that there's is different between a news and a celebrity gist.

Firstly, what is a news?

A news is a newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent events happening around a community, a state or a country.

What is a celebrity gist?

A celebrity gist is a gossip about celebrities, especially when reported in the media.

For example you publish a post about "davido, wizkid, funke akindele, odunlade adekola e.t.c

And some people will read it and be like
"How is this suppose to be a news, This is non of my business, Who write this rubbish, Who move this post to the front page, Who do this, Who do that. Lol"

You have to understand that any post about celebrities is not a news. It is a celebrity gist or a gossips.

I hope you understand this and credits we bloggers efforts.

Have a happy sunday.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/different-between-news-and-celebrity.html

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Do The Main Match In Bed”- Singer Maheeda Challenges Floyd Mayweather / 2017 Vmas Winners, See Complete List / Hello Guy What Do You Still Remember About Brymo And Chocolate City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.