Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

You Become What You Think: Simple,religion Is Just A Mere Preoccupation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Become What You Think: Simple,religion Is Just A Mere Preoccupation (579 Views)

100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Become What You Think: Simple,religion Is Just A Mere Preoccupation by alariwo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
I must accept myself in every of its goodness and otherwise, for in it lies greatness. Jesus cannot be Christ by being a Christian, No Hamlet with Shakespear reading the works of Shakespear. I try imagine Ben Carson an engineer, Isaac Newton a lawyer ,Eintein a Singer-I forbid myself being like you. The most beautiful is me. The world offers no free gift, always a debt. With the free gift of ‘mirror’, you will see no brother.
My business is what I think about me. No one is again worthy enough to qualify me with his own thinking, for he is frail. Like everything, pure and true in the most deep of our heart, a man’s thought about you is to corrupt. Listen not. The mean man is mean because he is a resemblance of another man’s thought . To be great is to accept oneself and become the most innermost thought that reside within. Just an idea from within which will often sound stupid returns to us as the next big project on t. v. Our most gentle words return to us as we listen to the wisest. Trust yourself. Easy to live after another man, hence the chase after the models and the secret of every religious motivation. Power is not cheap. The death of intelligence, think for yourself though it is the hardest of all assignments. It pays still. Michael Jackson is dead and then another man is dead, hope you are still alive. He writes with one hand, draws with the other. I see no Da Vinci in me but a genius resides within me still. Every model has failed me and shall fail you.
Every man for himself so let no man think of a dying brother, Forever I will regret this utter. For every good, man does shall return, so the evil. The cosmos is closed, remember Le Chatelier. Time is to multiply . Sow one today, reap many tomorrow. Einstein thought of an expanding universe over time. For every shall live through his own destiny, yesterday you were with them, today they are all gone, gone with the wind. What remains is the memory and now you miss them. Nature directs like it is random how every good is paid, how every evil returns .Let us pray.
Happiness in its purest form, you will often find in story books. Never be disappointed after following the Drugman’s prescription. He will only tell you what he knows , as every of our realities today mostly deviate from our childhood’s imaginations and ideas about the tomorrow that has now become today. I do not know what brings happiness, good success, I have always wished to know but I see a little gamble. Again let us pray.I have read the ‘be-a-billionaire-in-10-days’ books , am still not a friend to Gate and Buffett . Let no man envy the black man in the white house, his name in the history book as he has paid with his blood and sweat to be there and will still pay more lest his skin will stain the walls of the eternal building-another piece in the history book.
So much has been given to me by men and women in good and evil, the journey is still on but as I travel, I will always live to pay as much I have been given in goodness. Love heals. A privilege to have been among the finest. To make the world say ‘and then there was Sola’ is the summary of every of my prayer and that is to have lived. Hitler lived. Wesley lived. Luther lived. Jesus lived. Copernicus lived. I pray to live. Goodmorning.
Re: You Become What You Think: Simple,religion Is Just A Mere Preoccupation by alariwo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
this purpose of this my essay is to tell that we believe what we believe because we chose to making us second-class thinker.Religion is for lazy people.Africa is the way it is because we pray to the gods every little time we have a problem.Think.

(1) (Reply)

Our Ministers & Senators Are Dying Like Chickens / Invisible Empire---watch The Video And Spread The News: Jesus Is Coming! / Who You Are, What You Are And What You Have In Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.