Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Definiteness Of Purpose - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Definiteness Of Purpose (277 Views)

Girl Beaten For Hiding Condom And Sperm I Her Pussy For Ritual Purpose (video) / What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? / Five Things You Didn't Know Had A Purpose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Definiteness Of Purpose by 2onymontana(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOhRi1JxN4

Definiteness of purpose is the starting point to all individual achievements. Definiteness of purpose has to be followed by a definite plan for the attainment of that purpose.

To achieve anything in life we have to have a purpose, we have to have a plan and we have to develop an actionable steps in order to carry out that plan.

Generally there are certain elements we'll need to put in place for us to be certain we will achieve our desired outcome, which in this video I try to deal with a few, some of which are our motives for the purpose, the way we program our thought towards our purpose, affirmations, faith and the path our sub conscious mind plays in all of this.

In next week's video, I'll be dealing with the benefits we can gain by having a definiteness of purpose.

Don't miss it !!!
If this video blesses you in anyway please like, comment, share

www.tonywilliamss.com

(1) (Reply)

New Job For Charly Boy / Jobs! / Own A New Web / Mobile App For As Low As N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.