Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans (30459 Views)

MTN Secretly Excites Customers With Free Data / 9mobile Launches New Tariff Plans, Check Out The Offers And Migration Codes / Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by otitokoroleti: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2017
empty hen milking subscribers to recover the fine collected from them by dullard buhari.

1 Like

Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by chrisyok57: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2017
dey reviewed all dia plans secretly across d globe. MTN thief pple
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by Mubby4luv(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2017
mrdezx:
I think 9mobile reviewed theirs too from 11kb/s to 15kb/s. all these network providers sef
which one be 9mobile? Say Etisalat make we understand.
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by davodyguy: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2017
mrdezx:
I think 9mobile reviewed theirs too from 11kb/s to 15kb/s. all these network providers sef
I can confirm this.

N6/min before and now

N9/min without telling anyone.

Is it that we are too dumb to fight or the terms and condition they claim do apply applies here?

1 Like

Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by Redhot111(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
mtn are thieves. enjoying calls to every network in naija at 11kobo/sec on airtel. airtel is bae

Are u a learner? Mtn actually was the 1st to roll out the 11k per second plan without any charge. Try mtn biznex plus. I'm still rocking it till dis very moment. No be play oo

1 Like

Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by darlinsval(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2017
AIRTEL IS THE BEST NETWORK. NO OTHER CAN MEET THE REACH.
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by zolapower: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
mtn are thieves. enjoying calls to every network in naija at 11kobo/sec on airtel. airtel is bae
which tarrrif lane is please ? Use Airtel too
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by Reeberry: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2017
maxiuc:
Since 2006 I have been on Xtra cool which is the modern day mtn pulse

That's the best

I have never migrated to any package for the 12years of me using mtn

Best ever

People I don't understand is Glo money keep disappearing in my account without usage
But MTN pulse don't give call bonuses. I am thinking of migrating to Bettertalk or xtravalue.
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by NevetsIbot(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Redhot111:

Are u a learner? Mtn actually was the 1st to roll out the 11k per second plan without any charge. Try mtn biznex plus. I'm still rocking it till dis very moment. No be play oo

I've put my mtn sim on hold in a long time.... be like six months now. those thieves ate #1200 airtime to #12 in just 1min call last December. Biko.. let mtn go and sleep

1 Like

Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2017
The last thing i'll do is to migrate out of MTN Xtra pro. The plan too make sense.
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by NevetsIbot(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2017
zolapower:
which tarrrif lane is please ? Use Airtel too

Airtel smartTrybe Bro.

*312# then select 1 to migrate.

once you're on this tarrif too... you can do night subscription for #25 for 500mb.

1 Like

Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by marisdgreat(f): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2017
I am ok with my mtn business plan i can call any network with the same call rate. i can talk at any mins that i want. upon any recharge u will get free sms to mtn numbers
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2017
nzeobi:
they even tried considering the state of the economy.
I thought the economy is gradually coming out of recession.

1 Like

Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by kennydotkom(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:
What do you expect when gala has gone up.Even N50 gala is nothing to write

U can imaging as gala just lost wieght during that recession , it evn force them to start producing #100 gala. Nawa ooo
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2017
kennydotkom:

U can imaging as gala just lost wieght during that recession , it evn force them to start producing #100 gala. Nawa ooo
As in ehen, I just weak like dodo.
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by emajoe: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2017
OP, it is not true. May be you wanted to talk of ETISALAT now 9mobile, stopped theirs of former migration code of *420*1#.
it now redirects you to dial *620*1# which will give a programed error msg:

"Sorry, the operation failed. Please try again. Thank you for choosing 9mobile"

My two registered lines on XTRA-PRO still 11K/S.
The N5 charge is very insignificant.

MTN main problem is one NAIRALANDER (name with held) that has been placing FAKE NEWS about his/her MTN account still valid till 2018 and will solicit for N200 and N500 Airtime and advice you to wait 30mins to reload and get the purported FAKE Recharge amount.
Mods should check this menace as this request popos up nearly each post on NL.

cc:
Lalasticlala
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by YetidStores(f): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
They even reviewed their monthly data plans. Imagine 5G for #3,500. 1G + 500mb bonus @#1,000. The bonus has a particular time you can use it
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by bluejean(f): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jemerson:

you are right. forget everything this telecos post online about their tariff. the best way to know the actual cost is to calculate the costs yourself after each call.

smiley I once did that
Re: MTN Secretly Reviewed Its Tariff Plans by Jemerson: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
bluejean:

smiley I once did that

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICT In Nigeria VS Kenya. Nigerian Youths And Inferiority Complex. / Top 10 Best Free VPN For Android / Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.