Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 (552 Views)

PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation / Osun Election: Suspected PDP Agent Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying / Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by edlion57(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
MINE
1.. his children will school in Nigeria
2..he will not travel for any medical situation
3..he/she must declare his assets during campaign
4..he/she must be Below 50
5..any unfilled campaign promise will land him in prison
6..he/she will use made in Nigeria
7... No foreign property will be acquired
8...why he really want the power
Add urs
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nothing, h should just tell me what he has don.

a man is judged by what he ve done not what he will do.
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by divinehand2003(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Give me half of my share of the national cake and promise to balance up after I vote for him.
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by nzeobi(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
that I will have his head on a tray if he doesn't fulfill 60% of his promises
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by laborious(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Any body who has too many tins as promise is a no no
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by nerodenero: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
I don't believe in them but our polithiefcians fear these smaller gods. He should swear by the gods of Iron, Sango or Amadiohacheesycheesy and just maybe I'd vote himcheesy
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by edlion57(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
nerodenero:
I don't believe in them but our polithiefcians fear these smaller gods. He should swear by the gods of Iron, Sango or Amadiohacheesycheesy and just maybe I'd vote himcheesy
lol
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
promises from politicians are just like those lies we tell women when wooing them.

1 Like

Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by Dollyak(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
1. Sign a watertight aggressive law against corruption. Any corrupt practices would carry a minimum of 10 years without parole.
2. Legal binding promise to set up an independent investigation body to monitor and investigate deep seated grafts. This body must be managed by the public.
3. Total transparency about the government's budget including security votes.
4. Lastly, invest heavily in the education sector.
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by Mazeltovscotty(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
A piggery farm to take care of some idiots
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by mikolo80: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
1 billion
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by Rucheen(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nothing! He must show what he has done before
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by Raddie(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Walahi our Mumu never do - this two words should never be used together in Naija 'politheifians and promises'
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by edlion57(m): 4:18am On Aug 14, 2017
Our don do
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by edlion57(m): 4:19am On Aug 14, 2017
Our mumu don do
Re: What Will A Politician Promise U Before U Can For Vote Him/her come 2019 by mrvitalis(m): 4:31am On Aug 14, 2017
This shows we don't even know how to elect a good Leader

I can promise you anything just to make you happy even tho I have no idea on how to fufill my promise...even a child know what we want our problems are and this politicians will promise to solve them

So how do we get the right one ??

Ask them how they intend to solve our basic problem

With our income how do intend to fix power ,where will the funds come from and what's the time frame ,how will you handle National Assembly

How do you fix our roads ,what will be the cost .how will you get the funds and how long will it take

How will you handle the rails ,how will you raise the funds for this sector

How will you improve our educational system ,how much will it cost ,how can we raise the funds

This are the questions we should be asking

How will you do it and not what will you do

(1) (Reply)

Office Of The Acting President Press Release / Olamide’s New Song “wo” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health Declares It Dangerous / Biafra: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.