Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Biafra: MASSOB Warns Nigerian Govt Not To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: MASSOB Warns Nigerian Govt Not To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu (567 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: MASSOB Warns Nigerian Govt Not To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by gphinol(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
A faction of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, on Sunday warned the federal government that re-arresting pro-Biafran Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, could lead to a crisis unprecedented in the history of the country.
http://mulpress.tk/biafra-massob-warns-nigerian-govt-not-to-re-arrest-nnamdi-kanu/#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Warns Nigerian Govt Not To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by christm386: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
nna ehh, this thing don dey tire me small smakl
Re: Biafra: MASSOB Warns Nigerian Govt Not To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by timecapsule: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Now the deed is done, soon to your tent oh! Israel.
For, a man gift maketh a way for him.
In 1967 is was a war of bullets but now is it a war of wisdom.
OH! i love this year

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB Warns Nigerian Govt Not To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
The first arrest was a mistake, the second one would be suicide.

(1) (Reply)

Are African Lives Truly Inferior? / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [20 August, 2017]. / “I Will Commit Suicide If Buhari Returns” – Nigerian Social Media Users Scorns G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.