Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Obudu Mountain Resort Hotel Rates - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Mountain Resort Hotel Rates (526 Views)

A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obudu Mountain Resort Hotel Rates by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hey everyone, since I was younger I always wanted to visit Obudu Mountain Resort now I finally can. I wanna take my fiancé but I don't know the hotel rates, I couldn't find any official website and everything I've been hearing is inconsistent. Please does anyone out there now how much the hotel rates are?? Thank you
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort Hotel Rates by naturalman: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
WillOkey:
Hey everyone, since I was younger I always wanted to visit Obudu Mountain Resort now I finally can. I wanna take my fiancé but I don't know the hotel rates, I couldn't find any official website and everything I've been hearing is inconsistent. Please does anyone out there now how much the hotel rates are?? Thank you

The Guest suit is 10k

The VIP suit is 15k

The governors suit is 25k

The presidential suit is strickly for highly profound guest.

But you can loadge for 3k or 5k in a nearby village guest house...

The village is at the top of the mountain with the ranch......

it is called the obudu ranch village

1 Like

Re: Obudu Mountain Resort Hotel Rates by naturalman: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
A plate of food in the ranch is 1500 or 3000 depending on the meal...

But you can still buy your foods from the nearby village...

or if you are lodging in the ranch.......you can come with raw food and cook ....because the lodge have kitchen, where you can cook your food....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Several Persons Got Burnt During An Auto-crash That Happened In Ologule, Ibadan / 4 Best Cities For First-time Overseas Travelers / Study In Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.