Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice (3054 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / BREAKING: N'delta Militants Kidnapped 4 British Citizens / We Set Up Biafra Guards Over Quit Notice –IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 14, 2017
limeta:

The picture is yet too big for Yoruba to be seen
Their time will come

I really want the yorubas to leave

It shall never be well with you and fellow Niger Delta miscreants if you don't make Yorubas leave by October 1. As you can see, No Yoruba is losing sleep over your empty threats. All noise! Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo.
If you dey vex say quite of a number of Yoruba are working in some of the oil companies, then you must have been too dull to pass their aptitude tests and successfully pass through those grueling interviews. IOCs own the oil blocks and not ogogoro drinkers, so Cry us a river!

3 Likes

Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

It shall never be well with you and fellow Niger Delta miscreants if you don't make Yorubas leave by October 1. As you can see, No Yoruba is losing sleep over your empty threats. All noise! Empty barrel lo ma n pariwo.
If you dey vex say quite of a number of Yoruba are working in some of the oil companies, then you must have been too dull to pass their aptitude tests and successfully pass through those grueling interviews. IOCs own the oil blocks and not ogogoro drinkers, so Cry us a river!
So Yorubas are interested in Niger Delta because of crude oil grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Igboesika: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2017
conductor66:

Funny those slaves in the South will soon come to beg on behalf of their Northern masters and start blaming Nnamdi Kanu for "hate speech".

Here's the complete version BTW cheesy
grin grin
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Ikechuob: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Now this is hilarious

I bet the Awera youth didn't think things will pan out this way.

Ipob conducted a sitathome protest.

The region wey e no concern got in their feelings and started acting like over spoiled baby gave a quit notice.

Fast forward and the over spoiled baby have been given quit notice by SE, SS and middle belt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

The only group now that seems to tolerate am na their SW slave.

I bet Awera youths didn't expect things to turn out this way

I don tire laugh

5 Likes

Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Ikechuob: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2017
zenmaster:

Duh?

Did you even need to ask.

All their billionaire made their wealth by stealing from ND.
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahaha! Ijaws wey shake una region tru out last year ad early dis year nko..Wetin una do?

You mean those miscreants attacking and stealing from defenseless people? You mumu no be here oo. Where are they now? 6 ft beneath the ground I guess. I hope your papa wasn't among them
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2017
zenmaster:

Ode! No one is interested in your oil spill ravaged region. We are working for the IOcs and multinationals and not Niger Delta. ND has nothing you mumu. If you so much care about the oil, why not go get a rug and go drill to see how easy it is to find and drill for oil
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by chakula: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Balarabe and Tanko must be stupid for begging the unity of the nation. They are old enough to keep quite and let the youth decide their fate. Anything that will assist the disintegration of Nigeria is wel come and let every region stand on its own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by tribalistseun: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Niger Delta wants to fight Yorubas? I laugh in Ibibio. those ogogoro drinkers better choose their fight carefully.
stop chest beating in your bedroom, yorubbers be like rat where Niger Delta dey. Just call your people to start packing before October 1st, we can't be in the same country with you people and Arewas.

3 Likes

Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by ZorGBUooeh: 8:20am On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You mean those miscreants attacking and stealing from defenseless people? You mumu no be here oo. Where are they now? 6 ft beneath the ground I guess. I hope your papa wasn't among them
Yur fadaz left ballz dia..God punish yu ad yur ogogoro papa..Fool angry
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

my fadaz left ballz dia..God punish me ad my ogogoro papa..Fool angry
Aren't we saying the same thing!
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by ZorGBUooeh: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Aren't we saying the same thing!
No we are not..I dey tell yu on behalf of shakaboom say ur ogogoro PAPA left ballz.
Why yu insult im papa?
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

No we are not..I dey tell yu on behalf of shakaboom say ur ogogoro PAPA left ballz.
Why yu insult im papa?
Ogogoro is the stock in trade of your fathers and mothers over ther. It's only in the south south that you will see a man very Early in the morning seeping ogogoro with eba . so you my friend perfectly described your papa. I don't know about his left balls though? what happened to it? stolen?
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by ZorGBUooeh: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Ogogoro is the stock in trade of your fathers and mothers over ther. It's only in the south south that you will see a man very Early in the morning seeping ogogoro with eba . so you my friend perfectly described your papa. I don't know about his left balls though? what happened to it? stolen?
Yur street urchin fada is at oshodi bus stop displaying his agberoyizim..yu can go ad ask him dia..Anu mpama
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by limeta(f): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Is ok for you to tell igbos to leave Lagos a Benin land.
Come Oct 1st be a Yoruba in niger delta
Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Obdk: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2017
BAILMONEY:
HAVE YOU HEARD YORUBA MUSLIMS OPINION ON THIS

What will we south south say

1 Like

Re: Independence : Northern Elders Scared, Begs N'delta Over Quit Notice by Malawian(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
chakula:
Balarabe and Tanko must be stupid for begging the unity of the nation. They are old enough to keep quite and let the youth decide their fate. Anything that will assist the disintegration of Nigeria is wel come and let every region stand on its own.
carry your yeye rig and go back to Southwaist. they want to plant cash crops on their God given land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dirty Vultures From South-west / IGP Says Anti-grazing Law Should Be Suspended / Proscribed IPOB Members Protest In Anambra Today ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.