Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Slay Queen With Infection Slays To Her Detriment, Displaying Graphic Privates - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slay Queen With Infection Slays To Her Detriment, Displaying Graphic Privates (808 Views)

#NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos) / Man Falls Off A Palm Tree While Displaying His Youthfulness In Enugu - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen With Infection Slays To Her Detriment, Displaying Graphic Privates by Klamour: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Come And See Why This Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Are Going Viral
August 13, 2017

An unnamed slay queen is currently going viral online, the slay queen started trending after a facebook user Zacorey Graham posted her photos 12hours ago, and it now has over 2,600 likes and 24,095 shares he posted the photos with the caption;

Don’t mind the pretty face these day’s.
Be careful men

SEE PHOTO ONE

SEE PHOTO TWO

Well see some reactions to his post below;

Brooklyn Tre: If you go to a party and bend over in front of a Camera you should suffer any consequences thereafter. That’s like going to jail and bending over the bathroom spreading yuh cheeks.
LikeShow more reactions

When I take my lady to Barbados I’m going rub her down in Coconut Oil from top to bottom before she step out y’all not gon have my lady on Bajantube looking crazy

Aviance Jobe: Dats just to show, fellas when you have good meat at u all does go for the rotten one outside, so continue to horn ur partner at home whose washing, cooking and cleaning for you

Cristal K Smith-Peter: That’s sad you’re putting that up, i hope you don’t have a mother, sisters, nieces, daughters, wife or female cousins. This may be what it is and she may have acted inappropriately but no need to bash her like that. All her face is out there. If it were one of the female family or friends would you have appreciated someone doing them like that. It’s sad sad sad. And if you know her speak with her instead. Wow, the world is going to shit because of people like you. My advice to you is take it down. I find you more disgusting than what she has which could very well be an allergic reaction.

http://www.gisttown.com/2017/08/come-and-see-why-this-beautiful-slay.html?m=1

Re: Slay Queen With Infection Slays To Her Detriment, Displaying Graphic Privates by ameri9ja: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Wao!
Re: Slay Queen With Infection Slays To Her Detriment, Displaying Graphic Privates by Lexusgs430: 5:26am On Aug 14, 2017
Chop @ ur own peril (condom or not).......

(1) (Reply)

Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. / What To Give To The Bones To Stop Arthritis And Rheumatism / Nurses Caught Squashing Newborn Baby’s Head And Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.