Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? (1574 Views)

In Need Of An Acoustic Guitar Urgently...... / I Want To Purchase An Acoustic Guitar - Recommendations Needed / Please Guys I Need An Acoustic Guitar Fairly Used Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by Vickiechuks(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
how much can I get an acoustic guitar is the market, or if u have any u want to sell pls let me know. Thanks.
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by RSAMAN(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Not really expensive. Approximately 50bucks and you will have change.
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by Vickiechuks(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
50,000 naira?
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by RSAMAN(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2017
No, approximately half of that. Could be 20 000 - 25 000 Naira as I presume you're looking for something affordable but if you're willing to spend the big bucks you still can find one for approx 50 000 naira to 500 000, to 2million. I will adivise you to go for the ~50 thousand one only if u can't find(or struggling to find) the ~25 thousand one. Don't spend 500 000 to 2m unless you're a fully fledged musician playing in a band.
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by RSAMAN(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oh and before I forget, also check here:
https://www. olx. com.ng/m/hobbies-art-sport/musical-instruments/q-guitar/

(Remove spaces on www. olx. com)
I saw one guitar as low as N13 000 on there.
But be careful when using sites as olx:
You should always follow safety tips posted on the site.
Remember:
-Make sure you see the goods before you pay for them
-Make sure when you meet the seller you do so at a public place(perhaps close to a police station would be ideal)
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by seoxpert(m): 1:23am On Aug 16, 2017
No idea

Upload Your Music For Free: www.xcom5.com

Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by Karen458: 11:31am On May 29, 2019
Hi!
Find your best [url="https://theguitarreviews.com/best-acoustic-electric-guitars-300-dollars/"]acoustic electric guitars[/url] under 1500 dollars. And much more amazing stuff.
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by JavieCoentr: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Guys those guitars you shared sucks, I don't like them. Do you have any better offers??
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by gangbang86: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
JavieCoentr:
Guys those guitars you shared sucks, I don't like them. Do you have any better offers??

Yeah, friend, the guitar he posted is quite cheap

I would like to know what's the most expensive guitar available?
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by Nikra(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dude I do understand that you don't like those suggestions, I saw them too and they are useful. I found a site that has suggestions like Pinterest, but they seem to me to be more useful than Pinterest. I found some nice guitar reviews on [url=expensivecheapest.com]expensivecheapest.com[/url] and they are really nice and useful.
Re: How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar? by trifonov: 9:24am On May 07, 2020
Benjamin702:
I think you can find good new options for $ 100-300 that would be great for a beginner. You can read an article about acoustic electric guitar that gives good recommendations for buying. But I think if you are quite new and want to try to learn, you can buy an old guitar using sites like olx

olx became JIji smiley Jiji acquired olx

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD DJ Bulkish – Ember Mixture - Christmas Mixtape / Latest Dj Mixtape 2018 Nigeria/ghana Songs / Dj Kesh – 30 Billion Naija Mixtape MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.