Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Experience Guide To Study Without Tension - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Experience Guide To Study Without Tension (304 Views)

List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Experience Guide To Study Without Tension by dnationsblog: 2:34am On Aug 14, 2017
Do you have a fast approaching exam?
Could it be sudden?
Are you scared of failing an exam due to tension?
I was a victim of exam tension for many times.
About four months ago, my school went for a break due to some sort of protest among the student and the school management. Because of this our school academic activities was paused. But to every students surprise it happened to be that the school calendar remains unchanged by the management.
However, I wasn't preparing at home at all due to the fact that we haven't been taught that much before we went for the break. My house wasn't close enough to the school atleast to visit the school library during the period. I was at home very busy with many things that kept on whirling away my time. Some months later

continue reading
http://dnationsblog..nl/2017/08/the-experience-guide-to-study-without.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine | Low Tuition Fee Universities / Free SQL Server DBA Fundamentals Training (DFW) – Completed / Aliko Dangote To Mount 'n200b' Worth Of University Of Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.