Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Questions For The Gods Part 1. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For The Gods Part 1. (322 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari / PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions For The Gods Part 1. by mcvize(m): 4:25am On Aug 14, 2017
Dear gods (if there is anyone around at all), I have a few things that are bordering my mind and I will like to pour them out as questions; I do hope that one of the gods if not all will help provide answers as soon as possible or we the humans will have to find the answers in our hearts and initiate a solution. After all, gods were humans and super humans will become gods when they die
POOR MEDICATION
POOR MEDICATION
What is bothering me is about Nigeria! I see our country Nigeria today with growing concerns by the minute. Let’s start from our dear President’s absence due to poor health. From my heart, I wish him quick recovery, but what is happening to our health sector? Is there no qualified doctor in Nigeria to treat Mr President? Even with Yar’adua.
When will our health sector mature to be able to care for our leaders?
Yet we roll out more than 5000 Medical graduates in a year in Nigeria.
Should their lecturers hide their faces in shame that the number one citizen of Nigeria lacks confidence in their abilities?
What can I say? Or is our President’s health politicised? By who? Could this be treason?
We have stakeholders in the health sector, professors in their rights. But are they competent?
Are they too old to think and rise to the challenge before them?
Are they laid back to sip from the cup, the blood of the poor, who cannot afford a trip abroad for treatment?
Where are we in the fight against malaria, polio, meningitis to mention a few?
Should I believe work is being done on it?

(Source: [url][/http://goal.org.ng/blog/2017/07/06/questions-gods-part-1/])

At least we should see some quantifiable results. It could be that their hands are tied. Who tied them? With what? Corruption? May be. It is the language of the old and a slang for the young. It means different things to different people, but is stealing public funds and using it for personal needs or collecting money from the government in the name of N Power without reporting to the station, not corruption? If yes, shouldn’t we call it a single name so that the old and the young will recognise it as a snake that should not be domesticated but fumigated?

There was a time in our history that our education was one of the best in the world. But society and civilisation have grown far above that reality. Shouldn’t our curriculum at all the levels be reviewed to remain relevant in the building of individuals that will engage society with enough tools to excel? Yet our colleges of education turn out students in their thousands.

Why do we have degrees and certificates? Is it not for the betterment of the society and the people who live in them? If I were an architect and cannot design structure that can meet the global standard, shouldn’t I hide my face in shame and refuse to use the name when I lack the substance? Sorry, dear gods that I am already answering some of these questions.

see the questions At [url][/http://goal.org.ng/blog/2017/07/06/questions-gods-part-1/
]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Flood Destroys 1,000 Houses In Bauchi / UPP Primary Election Turn Bloody In Anambra / Buhari Condemns Quit Notice, Tasks Security Agencies On Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.