Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) (1210 Views)

Nigerian Youths Of Today Are Children Of Anger - Muazu / Haters Vent Your Anger Here!!! / Vent Your Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by kokoye(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
just pulled this picture from skyscrapercity . . you can see the 3rd mainland bridge at the far-left.

Breathtaking in my opinion!

Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
you seem to have a problem with lagos in general and Yorubas in particular.

Is someone forcing you to associate with them or open threads about them?
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by kokoye(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hello, is everything ok?

Where in threads have I said anything -ve about yorubas When I am a yorubaman to the core.

I am in awe of this picture and that is why I have posted it for NL people to see. what is negative about that?

In case you are reading meanings to the thread title (which would be dumb), I simply used the same description that was on the pix from the site where I pulled it from.

and could you pls reference ANYWHERE where I said anything negative about Lagos or the yorubas??

I'm sure there must be a mistake somewhere
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2010
lol, lovely picture
tpia and her insecurities, that's why she always interprets everything in a negative way.
shior, some people sef.
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by kokoye(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol, lovely picture
tpia and her insecurities, that's why she always interprets everything in a negative way.
shior, some people sef.

Abi ojare, that is how people fail exams - either they dont understand simple english or they choose not to read the entire question before answering.

Imagine someone saying me, a pounded yam-eating ekiti man hates yorubas and Lagos . . just because I posted an awesome picture!!
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
kokoye:

Abi ojare, that is how people fail exams - either they dont understand simple english or they choose not to read the entire question before answering.

Imagine someone saying me, a pounded yam-eating ekiti man hates yorubas and Lagos . . just because I posted an awesome picture!!
LMFAO!!! hahahahaha. . . cheesy grin
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by AndreUweh(m): 1:47am On Feb 16, 2010
MR K. OKOYE: Take am easy.
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2010
@ kokoye

lagos/yoruba bashing isnt limited to non-Yorubas only, as the search function will show you.

your thread title sounds like the other anti whatever threads here.

and yes, some of your past posts/threads seem like the same.

I apologize if you feel I'm reading you wrongly but I dont think I am. Maybe you either dont realize it or its the usual subliminal stuff that goes on around here.
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by kokoye(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
tpia.:

lagos/yoruba bashing isnt limited to non-Yorubas only, as the search function will show you.

your thread title sounds like the other anti whatever threads here.

and yes, some of your past posts/threads seem like the same.

I apologize if you feel I'm reading you wrongly but I dont think I am. Maybe you either dont realize it or its the usual subliminal stuff that goes on around here.

I still really dont get it, pls show me where I have posted images like this to cast a negative light on Lagos or Yoruba as you stated in your previous post.

Again, I am in awe of the picture and I posted it so others would appreciate its strenght and beauty.

You obviously look at the thread title and jumped.

A word of advice is to stop assuming and read every post clearly.
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by jona2: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by dominique(f): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2010
nice picture there kokoye. its now my new desktop background smiley
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by kokoye(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2010
dominique:

nice picture there kokoye. its now my new desktop background smiley

thanks

good to know some people do appreciate art. wink
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by seun0622(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ poster

Nice shot,

I think you took this picture from the plane, I m sure going to take snap shots like this next time i board a flight from or to Lagos!
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by sulad82i(m): 3:34am On Feb 18, 2010
The pix is nice. i hope its not photoshop
Re: Heavenly Anger On Lagos (picture) by kokoye(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
sulad82i:

The pix is nice. i hope its not photoshop

I think it was worked on. but who cares?

awesome pix all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Dakar Emerges As The Fashion Capitol For Francophone Africa - CNN / If Someone Takes Your Facebook Picture To Juju, Will It Work? / Where Did The White Man Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.