Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. (16075 Views)

Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos / Man Escapes Death From Accident After Car Somersaulted 4 Times (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Oyindidi(f): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Let somebody shout hallelujah!!!!!

Friends, thank God on my behalf. I was returning from Lagos yesterday, at Benin bypass in the middle of nowhere the vehicle ran into the bush and stopped close to electric pole. Other vehicles stopped to see if we were hurt but no one had a single bruise on their body. They left us to our fate. We came out and where trying to look for solution. About 30 minutes we heard gun shots close to us. It was armed robbers. A tow van that wanted to tow the vehicle out of the bush carried us to a filling station. I'm in bayelsa now, will continue my journey today. Friends take a minute of your time and thank God on my behalf. God will continue to protect us all.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Larwin(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Thank God yr safe

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Kowor(f): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2017
I thank God for his banner of protection over you.

12 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Chuksdede(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2017
Tnkz be to him dat protects..... Bro dis ya post shld be on the religion section once again i thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by vizkiz: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Thank God for your safety.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by generalbush(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2017
thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2017
Lalasticlala come celebrate with oyindidi

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 14, 2017
Thank God you are alive o
God will protect you for the rest of your journey ijn

3 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Thank God you weren't hurt.
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Lovely Sis... Thank God o... You no go die o, besides, na who go teach me how to swim if you... You must live long to see your great grand children... I never balance that's why we never see... God bless you...
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Countrygirl(f): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2017
Hallelujah!! grin
Thank God for His protection

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by makydebbie(f): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2017
We thank God, we won't lose our loved ones. smiley
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Fadiga24(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2017
Stay safe.
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by SirMichael1: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2017
Hallelujah!!

Glory be to God for his persistent safety over us.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Chuknovski(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2017
ekene dili chineke
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2017
Well...Thank goodness.
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by sotall(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2017
OK
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by kittykollinxx(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2017
Benin bypass is the most deadly road in Nigeria. armed robbers has turned the road to 'free-rob' zone

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2017
You have not told us if u are a guider in MMM. Only u accident and robbery attack?, there is no peace for the wicked. Repent and avoid the coming fire.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

4 Likes

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by maxiuc(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by oyewolestephen(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2017
I wish you safe journey and prospective accident free
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by maxiuc(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2017
.who was the Jonah in that bus?

Op are sure you are not the Jonah in that bus

Anyway Thank God for your safety
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Kizyte(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2017
To God be the glory
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by yeyeboi(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Okk
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Wow! Thank God for your life sis

Please epp my writing career cry sad and vote my story by liking and sharing it here https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59436045

Thanks in advance kiss
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Smallyyyyy: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by muller101(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Immediately I saw Benin bypass I gave up.
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2017
OK, sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by misspineapple(f): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Thank God 4 u
Re: God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Wow thank God for your life.

Mrcork would have cried if anything had happened to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity In Nigeria: Canada Warns Citizens To Avoid Non-Essential Travel / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion Ahead Of Lagos City Marathon / Gov Otu Adds New Aircraft To Callyair Fleet, Plans Additional 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.