Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Awful! Photos Of Abandoned Boy Who Was Injured And Left For Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Awful! Photos Of Abandoned Boy Who Was Injured And Left For Dead (740 Views)

Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance / Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die / How Chika Alex-Etuk Was Injured In Airtel Office In Lagos & Died(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awful! Photos Of Abandoned Boy Who Was Injured And Left For Dead by Webvibez: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2017

Solomon, who was injured by a hit and run driver and left to die on the street of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital, has been discharged from the hospital.

The boy, believed to be one of the children abandoned by their families on allegation of witchcraft was rescued by members of PACT and Reach Out Life International Foundation (Rolif) and PACT Akwa Ibom Coalition and has been receiving treatment at Uniuyo teaching hospital. See previous report here.

Sharing an update, Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Loven said he will be enrolled in school once he is fully recovered.

"Solomon has been discharged from the hospital and he is already enjoying his new life with Hope and the rest of our 48 children at DINNødhjælp/ACAEDF children center "Land of Hope"

I cannot stop smiling when I look at these pictures because it's only 2 weeks ago we found Solomon, almost dead lying on the street, and look at him now !!! Thanks so much to each and everyone of you involved in his rescue and recovery. This is what humanity is all about !!

Hope just looks so cool and naughty wearing David Jr.'s cap. All we need is love

SOURCE http://webvibez..co.ke/2017/08/awful-photos-of-abandoned-boy-who-was.html?m=1

OAM4J Mynd44
Re: Awful! Photos Of Abandoned Boy Who Was Injured And Left For Dead by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2017
Thank God people can be heartless.but that thing called DESTINY

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Heard She Had Dated About 5 Guys But They All Died Ater 3 Months Of Rela / I Slept With My Daughter Nine Times For Money Rituals” – 55 Yr Old Man Confesses / Give Me My P@nts!! Varsity Slay Queens Fight Over Stolen Items (video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.